The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Flytrap is ready (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2007-08-31 11:14, Dr Spektor wrote:
Dear ML,
I was the one who asked him if we could do this for charity (as I was going to give my % to it anyway) - and here Paolo, who is sharing HIS idea is letting ALL the proceeds go to the International Childrens Wish Foundation.

Well if ALL the money is going to charity it would be rude not to get it then! I should buy this book just to help teh charity in question! Smile

Dave
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Dave, while I appreciate your post, please do not.

Only buy it if you think it could be useful to you.

Also, I've received a question about using the Flytrap Gizmo with a short sleeve kind of jacket... YES, you can! Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Aaah, at last... expect an order from me tomorrow !
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I just tried lifting my sending limit but have to wait 3-5 days...
I wonder if the monthly limit resets as soon as it reached sep 1st?
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
*** it, it's gone midnight over here in the UK and my sending limit has still not returned...
Come on come on come on...
I can't wait to get FlyTrap so I can start playing around with it and seeing what I can come up with.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
You know these guys are doing something WAY COOL and many
(Not just entertainers) will profit from it.

-Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Received it quickly. Reading it slowly. Paolo, the Flytrap is most excellent. Thank you.

D
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
I can only agree with everyone else here, Flytrap is a great e-book. Top notch contributions from all involved.

Greg Arce,as usual, a great thinker.

Dr.Spektor has contributed some very visual and bizarrest routines that are just plain cool.

Great work boys!

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
rick727
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX, USA
188 Posts

Profile of rick727
I just placed my order. I am looking forward to this.

-Rick
Practice what you present.

Present what you practice.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I've had the pleasure of reading this fantastic book.

Here are the facts:
This 93 page book contains:

A complete discussion of the Fly Trap device, its construction, and its use.
And 79 pages of routines.

Joshua Quinn
A mind reading miracle that is out of this world (well it uses the stars)

3 by Greg Arce (pun 3-fly)
An imaginary holiday, a confabulation routine, and a triple prediction.

5 by Bruce Ballon
Bizarre magic mixed with mentalism, all very clever, well constructed and unique.

These are three of the best minds in the field. And their contributions to this book are excellent.

Paolo Cavalli is a genius! Master performer, writer, creator, and innovator. This device is further proof.

Paolo's device is simplicity in action. Easy to construct, use, and integrate into your Arsenal (sorry Greg could not resist). When you read about this you may smack yourself on the head and say, “Why didn’t I think of that?” One reason, you’re not Paolo Cavalli.

Tony Iacoviello
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Tony,

Thank you!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Just ordered, looking forward to it. Paolo, When you have a moment, would you PM me your E mail again. I lost my address book.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I managed to get this ordered earlier and am now just awaiting it's arrival.
Looking forward to seeing this.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I've just finished reading "The Flytrap Experience" and am extremely happy with it and very impressed. All of the contributors have done an excellent job and the ebook is filled with dynamite routines, ideas and applications for this clever, clever device.

As a utility, the flytrap has managed to solve some of the problems and issues I've run into with various effects and pieces. So cheap and EASY to make (in a matter of minutes and for a buck or two!), a performer could not go wrong with this purchase. When we take into account the monies being offered to charity and the fact that neither Paolo or the contributors HAD TO do this, it becomes an even more welcome addition and one that you should all be very proud of.

If Paolo has taught me anything, it is that simplicity is key and the direct route is often best. The Flytrap is a perfect example of his thinking, and what an effective tool to use! I've been playing and working with mine all day, and the possibilities are unfolding in heaps before me.

The trailer is great as well. Eddie, I love what you are doing here!!!

To Greg Arce, Bruce Ballon, Joshua Quinn, Eddie Garland and Paolo Cavalli . . . THANK YOU!!!

You've made the world a better place for young ones in need, both in life and for the mentalism community in general. BIG KUDO'S TO ALL OF YOU!!! Smile Smile Smile This is a fantastic offering and highly recommended.

Sincerely,
Jerome Finley
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Thanks Jerome!!!

Glad you liked it!

Heck, I bet there will be a FLYTRAP II if this continues, eh wot, Paolo????
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Thanks, Jerome.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Uh, how does one purchase this here product?
fib
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I was actually gobsmacked at how useful this device is.

The stories and routines alone were all that I was privy to when I agreed to make the teaser.
I was intrigued by the writings of Egyptian Sorcerers and Bruce Ballon, so I signed on.

I recognized this as an ebook that the Bizarre performers would happily use as well as the Mentalists.
Dead flies, live flies, astral bodies, Japanese Ghosts and pentagrams folks.

Jerome hit the nail on the head when he said that the device "solves some of the problems and issues".

The wild stories these fellows tell are great and worth the entry price alone.

Dead flies, live flies, astral bodies, Japanese Ghosts and pentagrams for charity.
Way Cool.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Thanks Eddie, you mentsch you!

Hehe... I keep thinking of the Wizard of Oz now.... Dead Flies, Live Flies, Astral Bodies, and Pentagrams OH MY!

:P

Plus, the FLYTRAP video Eddie made for this we all greatly appreciate... Eddie is an artist!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Flytrap is ready (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL