The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Perfect Card Production with only Index Finger (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrisgali
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of chrisgali
Hey!

I`m doing the perfect prod. normally with the help of the thumb, but I want to do it also with only the index finger! First to make it different and second to spin it (like McBride doing it on his "Zoom, Bounce and Fly" dvd).

But I have some problems! Doing it with the thumb is easy, because the thumb has a good grip, but the index does not! Because with the index the card is gripped with the nail or the side of the finger!

Second if I release pressure to make it easier, the cards fall out!

Any ideas?
Nice greets
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The only two ideas I can give is to practice until it becomes ordinary and common to your fingers. It will become more excercise to those finger muscles. And go to a magic shop or magic club and get help from someone live. It is better support when someone is watching you live.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
Go back and take a close look at the DVD and freeze the frame step-by-step. Some moves only need that tiny adjustment and the problem is fixed. It's really just a knack thing, so stick with it.

Best Wishes,
Kregg
POOF!
NickJegor
View Profile
Elite user
Lithuania
466 Posts

Profile of NickJegor
There is a great teaching for this method in McBrides dvd "The Art of a Card manipulations"!
Chek it out!
Nikolajus Jegorovas
Kaunas, Lithuania
Web: http://www.nicholaskin.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Perfect Card Production with only Index Finger (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL