The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » I wrote this at nlp weekly. A guy was rude. READ THIS. It's experiment. What did I do? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Look I had wrote about my oral exam, questions....ect. This guy (NOT full username) Will replied with just one word

"Chilling".

Read this

So I did this as a experiment. What do you notice. Derren Brown (and no not doing a Magic effect TRULY wrote truly how #1 Get Out Of A Parking Ticket, TRULY No B.S., and #2 which you all knowing me if single I's use this one it's a awesome picking up ladies which to me. I've NEVER EVER had a One-Nighter. I believe in a TRUE Connections, then being EXCLUSIVE, as I can / do get jealous about thimhs (Never ever been abusive. COwards ONLY F!@#$%^ di that crap. Okay also a girl who islike me, ONLY a Extremeley a little Jealous is GREAT. It makes me feel secure she's "Claiming, the same in a opposite situation. Good luck with this. SERIOUSLY, this is really, TRULY Serious. I'm writing him ASAP in the morning to make sure everything isback BUT him studying this I bet the FIRST TIME he picks up on this, Ed, (Eddini) C.H.

Tell me Will, what if you had a a rare book like ONLY 25 made and you kept, and after search for it, you do not find it. Chilling, really why is what I wrote chiling. Will, Willis (my Middle name for real) Will, Will WILLIE BOY, be elaborate on chilling though you do not really believe it chilling. Will, was your mind in the gutter sonny...lol? For real being friendly and a bit silly, rilly filly nilly...HaHaHa. When I said ORAL did your mind go south...lol. I was wondering how the hell that would William, you know my friend. Okay if Chilling was for something else common mate whay was it?

Will really, really think about these questions and being totally honest. Will do you believe in UFO's? (I Do) Do you believe in Alien Life Forms? (I do. This is true HAND ON BIBLE, my mother's Social Worker nme was Betty Hill. Her and her Husband Barner Hill, like 6-8 yeats and after getting treatment as my Mom's Social Worker. This happenned in the 50's in the white mountain coming back from a trip in New Hampshire in the United States of America. There is a book called "Incident In Exeter". Look and Yes, I know alllllll about Implanting Memories, leading Questions ...etc. Bettey however not knowing a thing about Atronomy under Hypnosis drew Perfectly this star system which they either knew about, or discovered due to her directions. She said she saw the system on a wall in the UFO). Will relax. Good, Will what do you truly truly beilieve? In me savior and godof all mankind Jesus Christ is Numbr One the Truest of all. Hey your feed will is kicking, keep on keeping on son.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19821 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I guess my one word would be ..........

WHAT?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 14 years to make
997 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Quote:
On 2007-09-01 19:01, Dannydoyle wrote:
I guess my one word would be ..........

WHAT?

The Geico Caveman just flashed before my eyes when I read this.

Black
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Eddi something got scrambled in that post, can't make heads or tails out of it, did you leave something out?
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Look for subliminal messages Derren Brown style like the end of a sentence going into the new sentence there are 3. Just a experiment. Not bad, as no one picked up on them.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19821 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ed, time to move on buddy.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Ed, this is how Chares Manson talks in interviews ( gibberish ). I can't make a think out of your post. Can you spell it out for us what it emans?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
I think the experiment is about giving the readers a headache. Seems like it works.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2007-09-02 00:29, Dannydoyle wrote:
Ed, time to move on buddy.

Danny people here are wondering WHAT the hidden SUBLIMINAL messages son. This is something Derren Brown does. I couldn't wrap things smoothly for things to make sense. So I kinda used the "Confusion Method". As far as my Mom's Social Worker, and everything is 100 % true about the 1950's abduction, she passed on like 7-8 years ago to be with JESUS most importantly and her Husband and her Dog. 8 years later after getting help Betty Hill (Husband was Barney Hill, ONE book is called "The Incident In Exeter"...The may not be in the title though. Danielson if you meant Leave NLP the ***k alone. I can't. Far off in my Hypnotism Future is to be Board Certified C.Ht, and LISCENCED, and YES to not be just a Pratitioner of NLP bt a "Master Practitiner of NLP". Danny my buddy ole pal who I thought was going to be doing something Last Night as I'd PMed you about you DID not. It's cool, "Dan The Man With The Master Plan". Look at 7 AM EST time I've been up two days since Friday at 7AM. Okay the link to the Derre. Brown Interview. Okay the part I'm actually doing to copy & paste is "How to get (pick up any girl)". Now read the short writing VERY Closely then read mine on the top here you WILL find 3 subliminal messages in this. Seriously first thing this morning as this STUFF DOES WORK is write this guy back though, even though he hurt my very easily hurt feelings and should write me as a Msn and just say Hey dude I don't know you at all, but I was probably weirded out you got it so fast. Dude I am TRULY, ane so very DEEPLY sorry. Then I'd apologize for trying to use out of anger "Mind Control Techniques". I take as most of us do Subliminal techniques seriously. Honest to God I heard that movie theaters ONLY now in full advertizements. A long time ago one screen onlu like 1/8 of 1 second showed popcorn, and think of "Force Of Thought" Case Closed. Also, YES....those who "Know Derren Brown" who really, REALLY "Knows" the guy does not use NLP, this will really kinda blow that theory out of the water.

For Whole Interview which is about 2 pages watch. He Admits to using Psycholigical techniques (NLP) to eating for free at Restaurants, getting out of parking Techniques, ans to get ANY girl he wanted to. If I was single yes I'd try these techniques I did on the phone with my friend BUT I told her about in my excitement ahead of time about it. The link is......

http://www.derrenbrowninfo.co.uk/loaded_interview.php

Here the getting out of a ticket and to find a G/F. To finf my three sublimals pay attenting on the GIRLS ONE. Pretty easy really. I guess I did okay as people hought it was gibberish the confusion technique and couldn't find anything. Enjoy, Ed, (Eddini) C.H.

Derren's Guide to...
Not paying Parking Tickets

"This will work with all sorts of situations, but you need a very natural and confident manner to carry it off. This is essentially what I did at the dog track to make them pay out on losing tickets. This is bad. Illustration purposes only of course..."

Step 1
Approach the warden saying "No problem - I do apologize, entirely my fault. You clearly have a job to do and I should have been more careful, and I should learn to shake my hand." This last bit, which makes no sense, is said quickly and casually, as you extend your hand in a friendly gesture. He should take it, which he wouldn't otherwise. Then as he does, say, "Hey, I met your dad yesterday. He's looking well." You are going to induce a state of confusion and suggestibility.

Step 2
Don't quite shake hands with him. Take his wrist with your left hand and slowly bring his hand up in front of his face. Point at his palm with your right forefinger. Firmly but calmly say, "Look here. And of course you'll wonder what the ticket is, just like waking up out of a dream three minutes from now and not sure what you're doing. That's fine, you can just throw it away wherever you like. Or put it in your pocket, it's up to you."

Step 3
If you've done step 2 right, he'll be very tranced out and just staring at his hand while you drive off. His unconscious will act upon your instructions as a relief from the utterly blank mind-state which you have induced. And giving him the double-bind option of whether to throw it away or putting it in his pocket is like asking a kid whether he wants to go to bed at 7:30 or *pm. Either way he goes to bed early, but he feels like he's making the decision.

Derren's guide to...
Seducing Women

"These techniques only work when combined with a natural charming manner. But if you are still a bad person then use them."

Step 1
Maintaining a distance and a lack of obviously coarse interest, hold eye-contact and talk in a calm, rhythmical manner. As soon as is natural, get her on the subject of something she passionately enjoys.

Step 2
Be interested in how this activity/interest makes her feel. You want her to really experience that state as she's talking to you. The more details you ask for, the more she has to create it to answer.

Step 3
Wait until she's psychologically involved in that good feeling. You need to anchor that state to you. This works in the same way that a soon might take you back to a good or bad time and recreate that state. At the right moment, make a gesture, like straightening your tie or touching your ear, and repeat this every time she's fully caught up in her 'good' feelings. After three or so times, you should have a good trigger.

Step 4
Now change the subject, be your normal charming self, and at some point say something like, "I'm sure that you, like me, could do with a top up...". As you say the words "you like me", slow your voice down a tad and make your trigger gesture.

Step 5
She should return to that state, and start to attach it to you. Use sentences like, "Do you have to read before you go to sleep? With me, I rarely have trouble getting off smoothly." Watch for pupil dilation and for her feet to remain pointing to you, even if she appears uninterested.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Guide for Seducing Women

1/ Wash
2/ Shave
3/ Work on being an interesting and decent person.
4/ Take an interest in her as a person rather than as an object for dubious experimentation, selected to enhance delusions of grandeur.
5/ Ask the Aliens to explain rational thought processes.

Destiny
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Destiny

What a woman says and what she actually does or want are two different things..

I should know after all I am an alien...
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Ed, You definitely have the confusion induction half down inside you know what's right and wrong are things that your inner self can ponder thoroughly while waiting to post thoughts come naturally for you can, you know, really allow time for the inner self to reflect back at your face the facts and take this seriously thinking before acting can be pleasurable.......Now.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
OK, we judged prematurely as I tried this and it does work.

I went by a "biker bar" and thought perfect, I'm going to ride off with one of their Harley's. I'll return it, just a ride around the block.

So I go up to this guy ( big fellow, tattoos, real mean looking ). And say " that's a awesome bike. I wish I had a monkey on my head. You're father let me ride this bike on Tuesday with Marcia Brady. Hurray for Captain Spalding, He's our man of action"".

East as pie. I just got on the bike and started it. I must have crashed though, because I woke up later in a dumpster behind the bar all bloody. I can't wait to try this again.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
959 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Just read this entire thing over cherrios... and really had a great time. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this.

In a big way,
Gerard
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
I'll have to try that technique on a policeman someday. It sounds effective. Though, to increase the induction's power I think I'll make a slight change:

I'll approach the policeman saying "No problem - I do apologize, entirely my fault. You clearly have a job to do and I should have been more careful, and I should learn to bat you over the head with a golf club." This last bit, which makes no sense, is said quickly and casually, as you extend your golf club in a friendly gesture. He should start to stroke it, which he wouldn't otherwise. Then as he does, say, "Hey, I met your dad yesterday. He's looking well." You are going to induce a state of confusion and suggestibility by striking him over the head with the club.

That ought to confuse him a little more, eh? And it would absolutely get me out of any trouble I was in...by introducing a new crime.
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 14 years to make
997 Posts

Profile of kcalB
I think that Dynamike and Ed would be a great two person act.

Black
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
pyro
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of pyro
Quote:
On 2007-09-02 12:24, Sebastian Black wrote:
I think that Dynamike and Ed would be a great two person act.

Black

lol. true that
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Thank you for that, Sebastian!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19821 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well you can get further in this world with kind word and a gun than with just a kind word as Al Capone used to say.

Ed NEVER call me son. The very notion sends chills up and down my spine.

NEVER talk to me in a manner in which you think you are actually teaching me something.

Ed here is a huge tip. The confussion method, does NOT refer to the hypnotist. You are not supposed to be the one who is confused.

You are trying to use advanced techniques (at least you think you are) and you still have some major confussion as to what the basics really are anyhow. Slow yourself down a bit. This stuff takes YEARS to learn, not only 6 videos and an oral exam. You can learn it, but not the way you are trying. You need to work on fundimentals for a long time, just like any baseball player. What you are trying to do is develop a skill. It takes time.

And don't call me son.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Danny I was feeling GREAT and positive, relaxed so I was kidding NYUK...NYUK...NYUK. I CAN kid, but I won't do that, as I respect others will my friend. The confusion thing was NOT the main thing. Here is the 3 messages you will see if you read it. I know not to be confused. This IS NOT WAS NOT a Induction, but to put in 3 messages Sublminillay

Awesome here are the 3 messages hidden. AGAIN THE SEDUCING WOMEN PART HAD THE SECRET TO THIS. I guess some "kinda" got this.

Tell me Will, what if you had a a rare book like ONLY 25 made and you kept, and after search for it, you do not find it. Chilling, really why is what I wrote chiling. Will, Willis (my Middle name for real) Will, Will WILLIE BOY, be elaborate on chilling though you do not really believe it chilling. Will, was your mind in the gutter sonny...lol? For real being friendly and a bit silly, rilly filly nilly...HaHaHa. When I said ORAL did your mind go south...lol. I was wondering how the hell that would William, you know my friend. Okay if Chilling was for something else common mate whay was it?

Will really, really think about these questions and being totally honest. Will do you believe in UFO's? (I Do) Do you believe in Alien Life Forms? (I do. This is true HAND ON BIBLE, my mother's Social Worker nme was Betty Hill. Her and her Husband Barner Hill, like 6-8 yeats and after getting treatment as my Mom's Social Worker. This happenned in the 50's in the white mountain coming back from a trip in New Hampshire in the United States of America. There is a book called "Incident In Exeter". Look and Yes, I know alllllll about Implanting Memories, leading Questions ...etc. Betty however not knowing a thing about Astronomy under Hypnosis drew Perfectly this star system which they either knew about, or discovered due to her directions. She said she saw the system on a wall in the UFO). Will relax. Good, Will what do you truly truly beilieve? In me savior and godof all mankind Jesus Christ is Numbr One the Truest of all. Hey your feed will is kicking, keep on keeping on son.

1) you do not find it. Chilling
2) truly beilieve? In me savior and God of all Mankind

Okay Sorry there was only two. Those were to two subliminal messages no one saw them so that was good I guess
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » I wrote this at nlp weekly. A guy was rude. READ THIS. It's experiment. What did I do? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL