The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Thanks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I would just like to take a moment and thank Steve Brooks and his staff for all of the generous and open support they continue to show to our various organizations. I know they understand that our appreciation is there...but, sometimes its does us good to see it. Thank you for all you do for our unique arts, Steve and moderators.

Skip Way
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I agree with Skip Way. I would also express my gratitude and appreciation to Steve Brooks and all the 'Moderators'. In return I would contribute back with whatever knowledge I have.

Thanks, Steve Brooks and all the 'Moderators'. And I would add that this is the greatest forum ever.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yep...Thanks to all who make The Magic Café all that it is. I have no idea what it takes to keep this forum in operation, but I DO know it's a LOT of work.

Thank you all for the fantastic job you do.

Mark. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Thanks! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL