The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Personal Cancer Benefit Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My very first ELWOOD from my Blues Brothers performances back in the 80's has agressive brain cancer. He needs my help. Two surguries so far. Now chemo and all the other treatments. I will fly to the West Coast for a benefit on the 21st.
Of course I'll be doing a Blues Brothers tribute, but since it's in the same town as my original PROFESSOR radio segments, I've been asked to "Appear" on the radio IN the station.
I've been reading many books and ebooks on Palm Reading and this will be my chance to actually DO some. I think the donations could be substancial if I promote this correctly. I'll have the radio show, morning drive time, and probably some free radio spots. My cousin is the Entertainment editor at the local newspaper Smile Many of the people that show up at the event will be people that I haven't seen in over ten years. I will have trouble with the names, but I don't want to offend anyone. I also want to do this in groups. I've read the Roving books and Palmistry Quickies. I also have Palms Up but I've not had time to read it. Completely Cold is also here on my desk. I think that I have Bev's stuff somewhere too..not sure.
I guess I just need advice and some of these powerful shortcuts to fun readings Smile Seems just as important to me as the Phenomenon show right now.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Wow...sorry to hear about your friend Slim. Good luck with your benefit.

Mark. Smile
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Just like to echo Mark's sentiments...My Thoughts are with your friend and I hope you make tons of money!
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Sorry to hear about your original Blues Bro partner.

If you have any Robert Nelson material, he usually cuts right to the chase. Another option would be handwriting analysis. If you have time pick up a grapho deck.
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
You can have a free copy of my 60 Second Palmistry if that would help?

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
A Grapho deck? I'll look. Anything that I can read quickly will help. I'm pretty pushed for time and I'm sure I'll have some memory work to do. Al Mann suggests Graphology.
Thanks everyone!
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
John T. Sheets
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, USA
1105 Posts

Profile of John T. Sheets
Hi Slim King,

I'm sorry to hear about your friends illness. I don't know if this would be of interest, but I thought I'd mention it. I personally know a few people who have benefited from this book "A Cure for all Cancers", by Hulda Clark. I hope this helps & may your friend have a speedy recovery.

Magically,
John
www.johnTsheets.com

See the "Quantum Bender 3.0" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTVw9FjonE

See my Dove Act here... https://youtu.be/Ms7_u46Qpp0

See the "Energy Bender" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJOfL0k8xA

See the "Table of Death" in Las Vegas trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivizLAKD7I
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Slim,
I have a Grapho-Deck.
Could overnight it to you if you need it.
Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I don't fly out until the 18th. for the benefit. Lot's of PM's...I'm very impressed with all of the help. Jim mentioned a graphology routine by Riggs that I should check out. Pretty self working. I'm memorizing the gGypsys Go Roving poems right now.
Thanks again!
Dave
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The Magic Café is with you Slim.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Youa re doing a good thing Slim, and your friend will benefit in many ways. Good wishes to you and him.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
God bless you and your buddy, Dave. You already have the best palmistry books I've seen (Haven't heard of 60 Second Palmistry, myself.) so I've nothing to offer you but prayers and a big ol' "Go get 'em!!" I know you can do a killer cold reading, so I'll just suggest you relax and have faith in your abilities.

*jeep!
--Granpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend Dave.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thaks again eveyone. It will take a lot to get through this, and I'll do my best. Should find out more about my schedule today or tomorrow. I spoke with Keith on the phone. He was in good spirits but his AC/DC voice seemed a little thin. I appreciate everyones prayers and good will.
Hangin' in there
Dave
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THANKS EVERYONE!
The gig went off very well. We raised about Ten Grand in donations for medical bills. Thanks for everyones help!
Kieth was in good spirits and sang Sweet Home Chicago and Hey Bartender with me. And of course "The Crowd Went Wild!"
The favor will be returned Smile
Dave
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
THAT should put you on that TV show.

What true magic!

Cheers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Personal Cancer Benefit Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL