The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What is the silliest, craziest trick or routine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

victorkent
View Profile
New user
Narnia
76 Posts

Profile of victorkent
What is the silliest, craziest trick or routine? I like to do really off the wall stuff and I would love to hear about some of your crazy ideas. ( Don't worry I have ethics and won't take your routine and do it....and neither should anyone else reading this.)
On stage or off; what are some of your crazy things you do?
I love the pencil through tongue and I do it occasionally at traffic lights while waiting for the green light.
"Bending" (but not really) spoons at restaurants get great responses from the wait help.
I like to do a zombie spoon routine behind a napkin at reataurants too.
On stage I often fall off the stage and get tangled up with the poor kid who tries to help me up on stage.
John 3:16
http://www.victorkent.com
http://www.kentfamilyillusionshow.com
[email]victor@victorkent.com[/email]
Isramagia
View Profile
Regular user
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
114 Posts

Profile of Isramagia
I do a routine where I tell the kids that I've always wanted to be a dancer but everyone laughs and says that I look silly. I begin to dance in a silly way (not hard for me to do) and the kids begin to laugh. I then tell them that as a magician I learned to hypnotise the audience to think I'm an incredible dancer and because of my magical powers the kids WILL NOT LAUGH be awed by my dancing. I then pass a wand over them and begin to dance again and needless to say they erupt in laughter. I continue with the hypnotising but it's no use. I then say that I will test to see if the hypnotism works before the dancing. I then do torn a restored newspaper and a variety of other effects for "the test" all to no avail. This routine may not sound to good on paper but the kids really enjoy this and it frames the magic in a unique way. Smile
Izzy
Zorak
View Profile
Regular user
Maryland, USA
114 Posts

Profile of Zorak
I like it! I think the Hypnotic Dance routine is funny. I especially like that you wrapped your magic routines in a premise (albeit, a silly one).
For kids the sillier the better.
One silly routine I do in the beginning of my show is, in my inquiry as to whether the children can hear me or not, I produce a yellow ball from behind a child's ear. They blow on the ball attempting to vanish it. It visibly changes into a banana. "Wow, you had a banana in your ear!"
I proceed to do Dan Garrett's multiplying banana routine. The routine climaxes with the banana changing into a pickle. The pickle is placed into the child's hand. The child is requested to toss the pickle into my tabled tophat. When they do it seems to vanish in mid-air. I than jokingly accuse the child of eating my pickle.
It too is really silly, but it sets the mood of my show and gets the kids involved immediately.
I hope we get lots more response to this thread. Thanx much.
For free original klipart and cartoons check out my website at: http://www.kiddiekazam.com Smile
Magic is in the hearts of children from 1 to 101
Please check out my Website: kiddiekazam.com
FREE ORIGINAL CLIPART FOR MAGICIANS & CLOWNS
PROP DESIGNS
MAGIC CARTOONS all drawn by Zorak
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Barry Mitchell's Super Chicken Routine. It is a sucker egg routine that is hilarious. It is available from him on his web site http://www.barrymitchell.com.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What is the silliest, craziest trick or routine? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL