The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » New MagicFest Store in Kelso, WA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
I'd like to congratulate Mark Bentheimer, who owns the MagicFest store at Jantzen Beach Mall in Portland, for opening a second store at the Three Rivers Mall in Kelso, WA. The mall's easy to find -- it's just off I-5. Here's the store's full contact information:

MagicFest
351 Three Rivers Dr.
Space 1127
Kelso, WA 98626

In an age where brick and mortar stores are fading away, it's great to see Mark taking the plunge and opening a second shop!

Curt
Rocky
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Rocky
Marks gentle and kind approach to his customers is second to none...and you would have to look very hard to find a more humble magician.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Did you say "HUMBLE"? That makes me think of Paul Diamond's kind and gentle ways with his customers...heh heh...

Steve
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I'm sure the single magician who lives in Kelso is going to be happy to have a shop there.
Why couldn't he come ninety minutes north of there to set up shop? The Pugetopolis area I think would be more condusive to a Magic Shop than Kelso.
Odd that all the new shops going in in the area are in tiny towns. Seaside, Kelsp, Yakima (now defunct I think).
Good luck on your new endeavour. If your still open next sprng I'll drop in on my way to Kramien's.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
C-Taylor
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of C-Taylor
Why kelso of all places? Ever think about Olympia??? Smile
"theres a lot of good card magic in that book, unfortunately you have to have skill to do most of it." Smile
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Are you kidding me? We get some more magic action and I've got to drive 90 minutes to get there?!? ( Smile )

Best of luck Mark with the new shop. Hope to stop by some time.

Derek Merdinyan
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Mark's new house is halfway between Portland and Kelso, so the Three Rivers Mall is a reasonable location for him to commute between the stores and still see his family every now and then.

Who knows, he might build up a customer base and create new business for us.

Curt
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I spent last weekend in Portland, and of course I paid a visit to MagicFest in Jantzen Beach. I saw Curt's post the night before I left for home. Great timing! I pulled over in Kelso and checked out the new store. It's only a week old, so it wasn't very well stocked yet, but it's a great looking shop with plenty of promise.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » New MagicFest Store in Kelso, WA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL