The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Steve Daly Lecture in NY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Caveat Lector
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Caveat Lector
Greetings fellow Magi,
I am hosting a special lecturer from Las Vegas at my magic club on September 18th at 7:30PM. Visit our website at http://www.compumagic.com/sam35/ for directions and instructions on how to get to our meeting. If you have any questions feel free to email me at tattooedmother69@aol.com or call me at 914-475-3338. Please read the following to let you know what I have in store for everyone.

Until Anon, John Shaw

The Steve Daly LECTURES!

Not One.
Not Two.
Not even Three…
FOUR LECTURES rolled into one evening!

Steve Daly and Jason Andrews brings four different lectures and presents them ALL IN ONE EVENING! This two-hour lecture features four ~ approx. 30-minute “mini lectures” of REAL WORLD WORKING STUFF!

“DAYCARE DOLLAR$” ~ The Profitable Art of Performing MAGIC for 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s, & 6 year olds. This is the lecture many are talking about. Steve tips the ins and outs of PERFORMING for the little ones. Steve's Day Care Center Shows are a mixture of “Part Clown ~ Part Magician” which equals an average of 260 shows per year! With more than 35 years experience performing for Day Care Centers all over the world, Steve shares his secrets of success, including;
About Your Audience; The Children
Booking & Contracts
Seating Your Audience
The Show: Basic Rules
Day Care Center Magic Show Psychology
Steve's Favorite Tricks, Gags, & Bits
Easy to Make Tricks
Animals in Your Show
Candy
And So Much More!

Special Guest Lecturer – JASON ANDREWS
“Stealing & Concealing” Jason tips his award winning act as he explains how to “Carry it all with you” without anyone knowing! From a Zombie Ball to Cards; Lit Candles to Doves – this lecture is “loaded” with information! Jason actually PERFORMS the act that has gotten so many people talking!

“So You Want to Be a STAR in La$ Vega$…” The Inside Information to performing MAGIC on the World Famous Las Vegas Strip!
For the last 15 years, Steve has performed 2 shows per night, 6 nights per week on the Las Vegas Strip, making audiences of all ages laugh. Learn the BUSINESS side of “Show Business” as Steve explains what it takes to put your name in lights! Including…
“Welcome To FABULOUS Las Vegas…” Now go home.
It's not what you do…
Four Walling ~ Two Walling
Ticket Sales
Advertising
“You gotta be kiddin’ me…” $$$ you will REALLY earn
Learn from the guy who did it… LANCE Burton!
A Manager ~ An Agent?
Contact info to Entertainment Agencies
“BIG FISH in a pond, Guppy in the OCEAN” Philosophy
And MUCH MORE!
Steve also tells some amazing personal stories about some of the celebrities he has personally met during his “Showroom Career”!

“NO SKILL REQUIRED!”
Learn “tricks” YOU CAN DO Easily! Steve demonstrates some of the mind-blowing tricks taught to him by some of magic's top professionals. Bring a deck of cards and walk away with tricks that may fool some of the local magicians!
Examinable 3 Card Monte – Leaves you CLEAN!
The King's Rug – Story telling magic at it's best!
Flying Saucers – The trick that left the pros scratching their heads!
Torn & Restored Card – Using only ONE CARD!
Baggie Prof. Nightmare – A stage magic miracle!
BoBo’s Loops – A classic!
And several more!
This lecture features FREE LECTURE NOTES covering the tricks. There will also be FREE TRICKS (props) given to attendees at these lectures!

A “sales” table will also be available featuring tricks and props not available anywhere else. ALL ITEMS ARE $20 or LESS!!!

A Little about Steve Daly. Raised in Iowa, Steve discovered “Magic Tricks” from a book in the elementary school library. His first performance came in 2nd grade for his class. Each year there after, Steve would present a magic show for his classmates.

At age 15, he wanted bigger tricks. He decided he was ready for “The Big Time” and began calling upon Day Care Centers for paid performances. His collection of tricks grew, and so did his experiences.

Everywhere Steve has traveled, he has performed his Day Care Center Magic Shows. His appearances include more than 40 states in America, Hawaii, Mexico, Canada, Aruba, and Hong Kong China.

With more than 35 years & thousands of Day Care Center Shows under his belt now, Steve gladly shares his “Secrets” with anyone interested in performing for small children.

Currently, Steve performs an average of 260 ~ Day Care Center Shows per year.
Corrupting the art of magic, one show at a time
www.underworldent.com
www.myspace.com/johnshawcomedymagic
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Steve Rocks!!!! If you can make it to Steve's Lecture.....I know you'll have a great time.

Be sure to pick up a Pen or two from him too!!!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Sounds like way too much fun and all in one night?

Hey Steve & Jason, want to swing down this way towards Florida. I would love hook you up for a few Florida lectures.

Vegas is not for everyone. Give us the raw truth, tell like it is. Help cure those of us who think that being a Las Vegas Star is where it is at.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
Caveat Lector
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Caveat Lector
I hope that as many of you as possible can make it out to our club. This lecture should prove to be one hell of a good time.

John Shaw
Pres. SAM #35
Corrupting the art of magic, one show at a time
www.underworldent.com
www.myspace.com/johnshawcomedymagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Steve Daly Lecture in NY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL