The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Happy Birthday to Kathy Novak (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
Ill probably get in trouble for doing this but I just wanted to wish katherine Novak a happy birthday
:dancing: Smile Smile Smile
You see her birth day is two days after mine so how could I forget?

cheers

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Well Happy Happy Birthday Kathryn! Smile

Wishing you many more to come.
Working with you is just great.

Randy Stewart
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Happy Birthday! It's not too often I find someone older than ten to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and such! Have a good one! Smile Smile Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
575 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
Margaret-You act as if I have a choice in the matter. Smile
Illusionist-Thank you. Smile
Randy: I hope your next B-Day is as fun as mine has been already.
If anyone sees my sanity, please return it to

me.
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Kathy,
Happy Birthday to you (for the other day)!!

(I just realised I could have saved my self alot of typing if I had cut and pasted the first line!!)

You snuck in 4 days ahead of me!

Hope it was a great day!
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
Smile Smile
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
575 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
Confidentially, I have had the weirdest birthday.
I actually ended up smacking some girl in the face with a hockey stick (*accidental, I swear!*) during gym. No bruises, so she can't prove anything, but there was a collective *OOO* from the rest of the class on the floor.
School let out and I went out to dinner with my family. The food was great, the conversation- well, what follows is a description. My youngest sister asked me if cannibals eat skin, and the other one asked if states with the death penalty have a quota. Then the youngest started going on about death rituals of ancient civilizations. Dad watched Wheel of Fortune.(Kooky family.) I got the new X-men DVD (Version 1.5) and a movie ticket to see X2. I also got some magic stuff and clothing.
We got home, and my dog ran headfirst into the door. Poor pooch. And then, to top it all off my Bro showed up at the door to introduce us all to his new gf, Susanne.
You could say it was eventful. Smile

me.
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
cool. So... what magic stuff did you get?
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2322 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
From a former Grammer Host to a new Grammer Host. Happy Birthday Katherine! Smile Its great to have more women on staff. I think Mary and Mya were getting a little lonely.
I hope your birthday was a memorable one. Yes, as Dark asked, enlighten us on what kind of magic stuff you got. Smile Pretty please!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5281 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Smile

And a very belated Happy Birthday to you! I love your family! Your description made me home sick for mine (we are the family that put the “FUN” in dysfunctional!)! Alas, mine are in Texas and I am in Maryland and there are still outstanding warrants for me in Texas so…

I truly believe that the hockey stick thing was purely and totally accidental!

SO…what magic did you get? Smile

Happy B’day Lady Kathryn!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
575 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
Wow. I've never seen so many blinking lights since my last trip to Las Vegas. Smile
As for the magic stuff, I got...*suddenly goes into a trance* I'll never tell...I'll never tell... Smile

me.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Kathryn, Happy Birthday, and Happy Valentines Day !
(Haven't been on here in while and just looked in today for the first time )!
Been busy, my little brother and his wife just had twins (boy & girl), on Jan 22,03. It's been quite some time since holding little ones so much. My youngest is 24!!
Hope your day was wonderful !
Peace,
John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Happy Birthday to Kathy Novak (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL