The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » NYC 9/21 If I were Really Psychic.....? w/ Sebastian Black (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Press Release

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU COULD READ SOMEONE ELSE’S MIND?

If I were Really Psychic.....?

Sebastian Black seemingly alters the thoughts and perceived reality of the audience to create results that suggest he possesses true psychic ability.
You will witness the impossible!
Keys and other objects distort without any apparent physical force.
Lost thoughts of childhood friends are recalled by members of the audience.
A member of the audience will simply think of a drawing, and Sebastian Black will simultaneously create it as well.
While blindfolded, Sebastian Black will identify personal items belonging to members of the audience by sensing the objects' energies.
A member of the audience opens a book and simply reads from any page they choose, and Sebastian Black will discern their thoughts.

Sebastian Black offers a $10,000 Guarantee
 If anyone can prove that arrangements were made with any member of the audience before the performance with the intent of misleading the audience. .
Sebastian Black will donate $10,000.00 to that person's favorite legitimate charity.

You'll laugh and be amazed, and when you leave the theater you will have witnessed
the awesome power of the human mind.

*Audience members are encouraged but not required to bring any of the following items for use in the show.
Paperback books, light bulbs, telephone directories, extra house keys, small padlocks and spoons for experimentation,

*These items may be altered from their original state and therefore become unusable.

The Duplex Cabaret Theater
61 Christopher Street
For Reservations please call (212) 255-5438
$15 Cover and a 2 Drink Minimum

If I were Really Psychic.....?
Friday September 21st, 2007 at 9:30pm 
Friday October 19th, 2007 at 9:30pm 
Friday November 9th, 2007 at 9:30pm 

Sebastian Black has several degrees in Hypnosis and is a practicing Certified Hypnotist.
He has published books on the subjects of Hypnosis and Things Psychic, as well as many popular self-help audio programs.
He has appeared on Inside Edition and filmed a pilot for The Oxygen Network, and when the producers of the
Off-Broadway hit My First Time decided to add a human lie detector on opening night,
Sebastian Black was chosen to fill the role because of his uncanny abilities.

Click here to view/download attached file.
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » NYC 9/21 If I were Really Psychic.....? w/ Sebastian Black (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL