The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Erdnase fan? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hello Everyone

For the past few months I have been a member of a fantastic group dedicated to the learning and studying of the Erdnase text.

There have been passionate discussions about the history, applications, variations, the text, the effects and everything in between.

This is not your average group. Almost all the members own and have studied not just the original text, but also the supplementary text as well- Busby, Vernon, Ortiz, and others. They also all use the material when they perform- and it shows.

There are some great videos, essays, effects, and thoughts as well as daily ongoing discussions.

If you are interested in joining, head to:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41......fdd54889

Ben
p.s.
You will need to be a member of http://www.Facebook.com, but it takes only a moment to sign up. Look forward to seeing you there!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1211 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
So this is just a big come on so that people sign up for facebook?

Pathetic - Erdnase would never belong to facebook.

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
803 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Quote:
On 2007-11-16 00:52, Alewishus wrote:
So this is just a big come on so that people sign up for facebook?

Pathetic - Erdnase would never belong to facebook.

A.

Who the heck are you to claim to know what Erdnase would do? Would Erdnase do what you've done, speaking out of line and exposing magic-related things, all under an assumed name so that he could not be held accountable for his words?
Regards,
R. J. Naelcm Nad

ps
WWED?
Dan McLean Jr
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1211 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
Hey, that's a good point!
WWED? Kinda like, WWJD?
I do think Erdnase was an assumed name and he did author a book which exposed magic related things. So...you're pulling my leg, right?
Good for you!

A.

ps I'm in the process of making Alewishus my legal name.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Erdnase fan? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL