We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Ramsay Legend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2946 Posts

Profile of fonda57
It's an old book, sure, but I just got to reading some of it and I'm having fun with his coins in the hat. I need to find his book that has his cylinder and coins and also Buckley's coin book. But for now, The Ramsay Legend is fun.
I j
dan84
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of dan84
Is The ramsay Legend Revised, the same book but with more added?
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2946 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I don't think so, not the one I have, anyway
I j
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
Yes, the hardcover Ramsay Legend, 1985, revised and enlarged, has corrections and additional content.

From the preface:

"...with corrections in the text, new illustrations, and some additional material. Three of the new effects; The Dissolving Knots, Ringing the Changes, and Ten Again, have never been in print before, while Hypno Coin, Switchback and The Cat Came Back, have previously appeared in magazines. The magazine items have been re-written and re-illustrated with the exception of The Cat Came Back, where Eric Lewis' original description is left intact..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Ramsay Legend (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL