The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome Finley's Thoughts Channeler (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
The Mental Lentil
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of The Mental Lentil
Quote:
On 2007-09-16 12:04, PsiDroid wrote:
ML I know it must be hard to see people like Cavalli and Finley being so bright while you are less than stinking BS !! let all wish that someone will Crack you up once and forever. that way you'll not talking nonsense anymore.

OMG, one of Cavalli's cronies speaks!
Dhal is murder
Rosemary
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Rosemary
Oh, dear. Do you guys always have to talk tough and bash each other ? I just asked a question, I didn't mean to start a fight.
Sorry.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
You didn't start a fight - this one has been ongoing for a while Smile

Also, if you do read your message - with or without happy faces, it can be interpreted as implying Paolo being elitist - when as it is written at the beginning - he says if anyone knows Jerome ask him to perform it.

There are a lot of posts regarding unreleased and never to be released effects and presentations... more just people saying "hey check out this show or that"....or praise (or bitter attacks) on people's material.

C'est la vie.

As for ML - what I don't get is wht you focus so much on Paolo when there are tons of other people who really flog things that turn out to be real garbage floating around the forum. Personally, I think you'd be better being a critic reviewing many people's effects etc. on the tricks/books/whatever section... you just seem to be painting yourself as a Paolo basher without valid cause (unless it is a ancient sleight you cannot speak of and you are dreaming of walling him up alive behind a wine cellar wall...etc.)

Oh and R, most threads degenerate quickly around. Hazards of the internet chat system and anonymity etc.

Back to real topic: if you ever run into Jerome, ask him to try this for you - it may just look like real mind reading... like how you'd think it might be without any writing messages, billets, peek wallets or any mechanical outs needed.

Oh, Paolo is a friend of mine - so ML, you may lable me a crony as well if you wish from your vantage point Smile... but he can tell you I don't say nice things or lies about effects I don't really believe are good - you'll notice I say nothing at all in those cases (i.e. if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Drspektor you could not have spoken wisest words
The Mental Lentil
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-09-16 14:29, Dr Spektor wrote:
so ML, you may lable me a crony as well if you wish from your vantage point

Dr Spektor couldn't have spoken truer words.
Dhal is murder
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Mom look.. the parroquet man aka 'mental drained' has learned to repeat some new words
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Cro·ny /ˈkroʊni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kroh-nee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -nies. a close friend or companion; chum.

[Origin: 1655–65; alleged to be university slang; perh. < Gk chrónios for a long time, long-continued, deriv. of chrónos time; cf. chrono-]

—Synonyms pal, buddy.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source cro·ny (krô'nç) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. cro·nies
A longtime close friend or companion.

[Possibly from Greek khronios, long lasting, from khronos, time.]

crony

1665, Cambridge student slang, probably from Gk. khronios "long-lasting," from khronos "time," and with a sense of "old friend," or "contemporary." Cronyism in political sense is 1950. noun
a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities [syn: buddy]

------------------------------

Actually, in the literal sense, ML, you are correct. I am Paolo's friend. I wonder if you have any? Actually - strike that - I actually don't care if you do or not - all I know is you aren't very friendly at all. May your life be one reflected by your actions.

Peace

Dr S
The Mental Lentil
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Hush my mouth, you're so funny! The weekend's not yet over and Dr Spektor is handing out zingers for free.
Dhal is murder
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
What can I say? I like to share and to be charitable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome Finley's Thoughts Channeler (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL