The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Deep Question... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cup and Ball
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Cup and Ball
Hey, I just got Deep Astonishment and I love it! I was wondering if anyone has used anything else to pull the cards out of besides the wallet?

Also, the company I got it from does not charge shipping or handling on their stuff. Thought you might want to know about it if you hate paying those shipping fees! The website is http://www.magicunited.com

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on Deep!
EvanAndrews
View Profile
Regular user
California
128 Posts

Profile of EvanAndrews
The earlier version has the cards in view the whole time underneath the card case. That routine can be found in Volume Three of The Art of Astonishment books.
????.....Yeah
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
326 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
I never purchased Deep Thought because I am not a big fan of the wallet either. If they made a version where the cards were inside the card case, I would definitely be a buyer. Does anyone have any other solutions??
EvanAndrews
View Profile
Regular user
California
128 Posts

Profile of EvanAndrews
With the Anything Deck...the cards are in the case!!! And their selected card is printed on the case!!!
????.....Yeah
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
I already mentioned this somewhere, but what the hey... If you have a Sight Unseen Case, not only can you pull the cards from it, but you can use it to divine the spec's word without having them ever say it out loud. If you don't have an SUC, now you have yet another reason to get one. If you're not familiar with it, a search will turn up a couple detailed threads on it.

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Deep Question... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL