The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Have you seen this performer?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-09-14 08:15, Swann101 wrote:
Wow so that's what it takes to be initiated...? Will think twice to send my new promo:) Jason congrats on your promo, I like your look and style, you are still young and that style suits you, looks like you have achieved a lot already for your age! The guys with the tucked out shirt comments, it is the 21st century and black tucedo's are not exactly the in fashion anymore! ( Ok unless you are Lance Burton LOL)

Swann101,

You don't know what you are talking about, you dress funny, your avatar sucks and you have no talent.

OK....your initiated now. Was that so hard?

I agree that it really depends on what crowd you are dressing for? Jason would look strange in front of my audiences but I think he's bright enough to know what works for his. He's working and that says something.

Best,

Tim
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
So "decent" is bad? I guess it is when you put quotations around it! LOL

Jason. I can agree to disagree.

My question is this. With Safari (didn't know about it till this thread), I was unaware of any problems. Is there a way to solve that problem. I do my website myself and have been learning some things. How would I go about fixing that problem?
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-09-14 09:06, mrbilldentertainer wrote:
I was unaware of any problems. Is there a way to solve that problem. I do my website myself and have been learning some things. How would I go about fixing that problem?

Hello Bill,

Its some bug that you'll probably never beat without using some different code to display your photo gallery.

Best,

Tim
Swann101
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of Swann101
I didn't say decend is bad, I am just staying stick with the times, if you look at guys like Henning and Copperfield they always stuck with the times and the going trends. If you do a classic style act like Lance Burton by all means wear a tucedo, I am just saying don't knock the guy because he is wearing a jean and a shirt, and think "decent clothes" = "decent qoute". Look at one of the most payed magicians at this stage, CA and his dress code. Sorry don't want to change the topic.
JasonB
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of JasonB
Heys guys thanks for all of the opinions and comments. And I do appreciate the support of some of the senor members as well as many others, that's very cool. BTW, funny thing, yesterday after posting here my youtube video received several hundred more views. And even though its a good video it suddenly had a lower rating. Even though only two or three more people rated it. So I can image someone(s) from this forum gave me a bad star. So if any of you are so inclined I wouldn't not be adverse to you going and giving me some higher stars to bump it back up to where it belongs (That a funny/interesting story IMO).

Peace,
Jason
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Quote:
On 2007-09-14 10:24, Swann101 wrote:
I didn't say decend is bad, I am just staying stick with the times, if you look at guys like Henning and Copperfield they always stuck with the times and the going trends. If you do a classic style act like Lance Burton by all means wear a tucedo, I am just saying don't knock the guy because he is wearing a jean and a shirt, and think "decent clothes" = "decent qoute". Look at one of the most payed magicians at this stage, CA and his dress code. Sorry don't want to change the topic.

whoah?!?!?! I was talking to Jason when I mention descent, I didn't make any comments on clothing. I like his clothing choices.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
What is this?? Take a shot at Jason??

Alright .. it's my turn, who cares about him ... check out the little hottie at his side.

I'm starting up the Kim Hess fan club as we speak! Sorry Jason!

XOXOX

Steve
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
Jason brothaaaa! Wuzzzz up man?! This post has made me smile dude. The video looked great and I wish you guys the best of luck with the show. You guys will only get better with each performance with the gig you landed. Night after night!! Whoop whoop!

- Wadini

P.S
Thanks for stoping by the theme park this summer to catch one of my shows. I loved the heat and that stage!! hahah... See ya around brotherrrrr!
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
By the pm's that I got, a number of people didn't like my 'tuck in the shirt' and 'buy a suit' comment.
Sorry!

Chad
Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
I thought I was America's Hottest Illusionist....at least that's what my wife tells me!!!
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
Me 2!! haha
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
I think magicians miss the entire point of marketing at times...
Buyers love to tell people OHHH I booked the Americas hottest magicain, OH I booked the magicain who performs all around the world...

The buyer does not want to say, oh I booked this guy I saw working on the street for tips.....

I think when he used "hottest" is was to decribe his show a bit.... It is sleek and hot to watch... Smile etc etc...

Keep up the awesome work...
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-09-14 17:23, magicofCurtis wrote:
I think magicians miss the entire point of marketing at times...
Buyers love to tell people OHHH I booked the Americas hottest magicain, OH I booked the magicain who performs all around the world...

I officially give in. LOL I'm reading "hottest" in a different context now and agree its a marketing tool and not a claim to be the best.

I'm going to do my hair like Wade Live and put "Canada's Hottest Illusionist" on my website. ( If Blair doesn't beat me to it!) LOL

Best,

Tim
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
T-d siad "I'm going to do my hair like Wade Live"

can't wait to see your new photos Smile post them on hair (here)
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1634 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Quote:
On 2007-09-14 15:12, Chad Sanborn wrote:
By the pm's that I got, a number of people didn't like my 'tuck in the shirt' and 'buy a suit' comment.
Sorry!

Chad

You can't please all the people all the time and last night they we all at my show. Smile
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Hey Joe,

You used my line from an earlier post!!!!

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
LOL
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
"Borrow" names, "borrow" ideas, now jokes!! LOL

Blair "Canada's Hottest Oldest Magician" Marshall

"ShaZzam!"
jkesler
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of jkesler
I am looking for a new horse....This horse(thread) has been rode to death....
Now that was just a joke...so I do not want any PM's...
James
JasonB
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of JasonB
I love everyone's "Hottest Illusionist" slogans, it cracks me up. And Tim you can't use Canada, becuase my "America's" version includes all of the Americas. All of North, Central and South America. You're out of luck. Smile Steve Chezaday is "America's SUPER Hottest Illusionist". And Blair is "Canada's ShaZzamiest Illusionist". Wade, Chez good to hear from you guys. Hope you're well. And Curtis, nice to meet you. BTW, since my last post on my video rating, I have recieved double the number of ratings and now have only two stars. I must really suck, I guess I'll go find another job. So please continue to go and rate me bad it just drives up my view count, which is fine with me.

Best wishes to the best,

Jason
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Have you seen this performer?? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL