The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » House of Darkness Magick Spiritalis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Has anyone bought any of the Spiritalis line of items, in particular the Inscripto Spiritalis, to be able to give a review on the quality and function. Its a chest that scratching noises come from and a mini spirit slate effect. Its been around awhile and is on the Magick Curious web page. Many thanks
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I bought the big set from a fellow magician - I like it a lot... classic slate things with flaps but via the push of a button from far away... it creates a wonderful scratchy sound - I noticed it has a bit of white noise as the scratching begins in the background BUT very unlikely to be heard but I use some low volume background music during my spooky/seance effects....

I am working it also so an EMF meter starts going bonkers as the scratching begins Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Doc, Is your version the slates that talk or the box. Inscripto Spiritalis its the box that scratches, and when the picture frame is removed, there is a message scrolled across the picture.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Mine is the talking slates
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » House of Darkness Magick Spiritalis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL