The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Impossible Hank 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic46
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Magic46
I recently bought the Impossible Hank 2.0 which works great. There is however one thing I noticed. When it is moving rapidly it makes a noticable noise. I haven't used it yet in a show but I'm wondering if anyone else who ownes one has had any audience members mention hearing the noise it makes when used in the show.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Yes it does make a bit of a noise but music always covers it.

Ken
Mikeal
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Mikeal
It makes noise yes, but with other sounds like music and people laughing it shouldn't be of concern.
Distance helps too.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12242 Posts

Profile of John C
I use it all the time. It's a great prop. Cover the noise with music or a big stage.

One thing that I found was the remote. I was having problems with mine couldn't figure out I thought it was broke. I then found that my Virutal Soundman remote set off the IH.

I wish I knew this at the time I bought it because to solve the problem the IH folks wanted me to send the unit back, pay $40 for a new chip and they would return it. This was impossible since I am actively using the item. I can't afford to send it back and be without it.

I didn't think the $40 was fair either.

But I live it, so does the audience.

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Impossible Hank 2.0 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL