The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The BOSS' US Dollars on Asian Hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Spoken like the true gentleman you are Rannie! You ARE an inspiration to all and I for one hold you in mentor status for all the help you have so freely passed along to me, THANKS!
BTW, Are you in L.A.????? I was thinking of making a run down to Hollywood Magic tomorrow and if possible hook up with you! Lemme know,
Mick
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
Justin Style holds the official record. I am happy about that and we look up to him. The Boss, always tries to break his own record. Pushing beyond what he can normally do. I think he just wants to inspire other people with small hands that they can do it too. ;D
imagine the possibilities... endless...
schwarzeine
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of schwarzeine
Quote:
On 2007-09-20 02:42, Magikrn wrote:
But what is the record? Justin Styles did 10 in under 30 seconds. It took The Boss' 45 seconds to do it and it looks very unnatural. Now I understand this is very hard to do, but when Justin does it, it looks like pure magic. The Boss' does it and it looks like he is hiding coins in his hand and producing them one at a time.

If I recall, The Boss never said anything about him conquering a world record. The Boss stated that He did it to prove that hand size doesn't matter and to Break HIS own record in producing coins. In the Video, it also didn't state that the Boss declared that he would do it in under 30 seconds. The goal of the Boss in this Video is to inspire magicians with small hands that they can do wonders.
mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
312 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
For the record, Rannie and Justin are good friends...they KNOW what they are doing....there isn't even a small bit of competition or conflict here.

And MAN........Rannie you finally got some financial assistance eh? I'm not even going to comment on the production itself lol. You break your own records so fast I actually need to catch-up with the record update....I could easily miss your record of 20th.....like who knows maybe it will be next week?

All the best man...you're just crazy..
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
See you in November Mickey! Tell Raven, Gavin Aaron, Ken Kit band the rest that I will be in The AMA convention and have an extra day in Hong Kong. I did break my own record again but I'll keep it for the meantime.

Thanks for dropping by!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Wow, that's the first time I saw this video.

All I can say is:

Excellent! Another 5 star, er, I mean, 16 star performance!!!

I loved the whole thing and it looked magical too!

Great job Rannie, you're the best!

I left a comment and gave it (of course) 5 STARS!!!

magikrn: Don't sweat it! It's all good! You came into a party and are not sure what's going on. No probs. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your visit. Thanks for the comments!
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I am enjoying the party too, Justin. Both you and Rannie are certainly an inspiration to many.
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
Mickey, hey. Did the boss use asian coins or US dollars when he had a session with you?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The BOSS' US Dollars on Asian Hands (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL