The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Free Illusion plans!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Yes, I have free building plans. I have written uip instructions for building a sub trunk/metamorphosis. However I need a few people to go over them and edit them. I mentioned these before a few months ago and finally completed them.

BUT, I am not giving them out to everyone just the first 5-6 people who qualify.

1. Do not reply unless you have at least 150 posts, that is more than enough to get you into the secret areas of the Café, and if you get that far you should already know the secret to this effect anyways. I am looking for people who are not expert carpenters.

2. I am not looking for skilled carpenters. These plans are set out so that anyone with a basic knowledge of tools can build them, that's the point actually.

3. I will stop taking responses at exactly three days from this posting. I will not accept anything form that point on because it will already take me an extra day just to delete each of them a meesage at a time.

For those of you still reading please respond. I want to eventually make these available to the general public through a no-charge basis but I want them looking good first.

I look forward to hearing from everyone,

Mat
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
I would be interested and can probably give you a comparison to what is out there. I have most available plans. I also have a Thayer/Owen style trunk, a Chalet packing case and two "specials" made for my girls to do a twin trunk routine.

You can e-mail me, for credentials check my site.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
I am interested in what you offer. I have write you a pm.

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
Evan
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Evan
Count me in. I would love to edit your plans. I'm game.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Free Illusion plans!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL