The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Nook plans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
Hi Guys,
I am interested in purchasing a couple of plans from The Magic Nook...www.magicnook.com (Spellbinder here on the Café). Has anyone here purchased some of the plans that Spellbinder offers? If so, how are they? Are they feasible items to make? Do they work as promised on the website? I realize that $5.00 is not a lot, but I don't want to waste time and monay chasing after something that is not going to produce.
Thanks,
Lou
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I will personally vouch for the attention to detain that the good professor is known for. He has given me several tips about tricks that I bought from others that has become part of my show. In short he is a magicians magician with the highest integrity.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
I bought a couple of plans from Spellbinder. One was a version of the Post Escape, which I managed to build in an afternoon and have used it extensively without problem. The building cost was around £20 (£8 of that was on magicians rope!!).

He's very efficient and has great customer service.

Mark
Mark Daniel
DeWayne
View Profile
Veteran user
Greencastle, PA
361 Posts

Profile of DeWayne
Some additional input here..

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=159

DeWayne
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
I've always been more than delighted with my purchases from the magic nook.

George
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
Me too - there is some pure gold on the professor's site!

One day I WILL get round to building my OOPS machine!!
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
You'll not regreat your purchase.He's a great guy! I bought 2 illusion e-books from him about 2 years ago and when my computer crashed and my hard copies are lost,he emailed me the books again at no charge!
How's that for customer service!
Maps
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Magic of Dan
View Profile
Regular user
St Charles, MO
115 Posts

Profile of Magic of Dan
I went ahead and bought all three ebooks. I may not use all the info now, but I will have it for future reference if I do more stage shows with assistants. I am pleased with my purchase.
Dan
The Magic of Dan
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
I too have been very satisfied with the plans I have purchased from the professor. Great ideas and easy on the budget.

Andy
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
As you may have guessed, I have been monitoring this thread but keeping myself from joining in because if there are any dissatisfied customers out there I want to hear from them firsthand, and every e-mail order is always accompanied by an invitation to e-mail me if anything is wrong. I also maintain a public forum for that purpose. But all of this praise is making me blush, and I wish to thank all my loyal customers and supporters, and even those who just come to my site to get ideas and never buy anything (lurkers, I believe you call them?). As a kid I used to hover in the background at Mecca Magic in East Orange, so I guess I was also a lurker in those days. But thanks to one and all, and I'll see you at The Magic Nook.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Tom Riddle
View Profile
Special user
Chelsea, UK
507 Posts

Profile of Tom Riddle
In my humble opinion, Spellbinder is one of the best magic dealers out there. He has some incredible creative stuff on his website. Many of these items cannot be found elsewhere. If there was a worldwide magic dealers award, he would be tops in my book!
"Yes, Virginia, there really are people named Riddle...isn't that AMAZING! And to think of all the royalties I'm missing out on! SCANDALOUS!"

Thomas Williamson Riddle III
Chelsea, UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic Nook plans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL