The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for a chrome silver sphere? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nicholas Spade
View Profile
Regular user
Cincinnati Ohio
123 Posts

Profile of Nicholas Spade
Hello,

I have been searching for a chrome silver sphere about 2 inch in diameter(ungimmicked), to use with a Fearson hook. I am not having any luck. If any of you have ran across one please let me know where.

Thanks
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Christmas is right around the corner. I bet you can surely find one very soon in any department store.

Best,

Tim
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
And you can get them in a variety of colors too.
Nicholas Spade
View Profile
Regular user
Cincinnati Ohio
123 Posts

Profile of Nicholas Spade
Quote:
On 2007-09-20 17:36, Timothy Drake wrote:
Christmas is right around the corner. I bet you can surely find one very soon in any department store.

Best,

Tim

Thanks for the tip. If I can't find one of those that looks proper. I will just have to have one custom made.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Arveician,

Aaron from www.AceIllusions.com offers chrome steel balls. You may want to contact him from his website. Tell him James Tong recommended you to him. He is a friend of mine who just came out with chrome steel balls for manipulation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for a chrome silver sphere? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL