The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Duane Laflin's new "Finding Magical Treasures" lecture review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
Last Tuesday, the great Duane Laflin came to the Louisville Magic Club with his new "Finding Magical Treasures" lecture preformed for the first time in front of us. Let me tell you, it is unbelieveable. I learned more from this lecture than I have from any other lecture that I have seen. Besides for revised editions of his great silk routines, he will also want to make you wanna get back out old stuff such as the drawer box, card box, vanishing deck box, and even the old bommerang illusion. He also has his slew of silks, tricks, books, and dvd's on sale. He is a extremely nice man too, since he took time beforehand to talk with me and to get to know me and he autographed my lecture notes that I bought along with a palmo, 5 silks,and his "Silken Sequences and Steals" dvd, which is by far the best dvd that I have bought. So if he comes to town with his new "Finding Magical Treasures" lecture, don't miss it. You will get more out of it than you have any other lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Duane Laflin's new "Finding Magical Treasures" lecture review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL