The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM 141 Lookin for lecturers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
Hi All,
We are located in Columbia, Maryland and trying to find someone to lecture 1st half of 2008.
Please PM me if there is interest.
Thanks
Tom Paxton
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Another way to locate lecturers is to use the link to lecturer web sites that is on my Calendar of Magic Lectures (on my site). That way you can pick and choose just the one you want, then make contact to see if you can book him (or her).
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
For those of you who are interested, I am now operating The Magicians Lecture Network. If you email me, |will put you on my list and notify you of any lecturers heading your way. My email address is: johnlukamagic@aol.com

Here is a link to the note from Danny Archer regarding The Magicians Lecture Network. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=31

John Luka
unclesteve
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of unclesteve
Give Danny archer a call. He's located in Colorado, but has a lecturer's network. I'm sure he'd be glad to talk with you about it.

Steve
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Steve,

Danny's out lecturing himself now after 12 years of The Magicians Lecture Network.

I expect to be in your part of the country in May lecturing. Contact John Luka above and let's make a deal! John is the right contact.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM 141 Lookin for lecturers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL