The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Somthing funny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
So today I bought a squeaky dog toy burger thing today from target for a dollar. I was atracted to its bright colors and when I tried it, it gave a realy loud squeak! So I bought it and when homw and juggled it and it makes a great squeak while juggling. So that might be a good object to work into a juggling stunt as it adds the element of a funny noise. Possibly a knife and apple and this thing. You could "acidently" try to bite the buger and give it a good squeak.

The burger also had a huge fake bite taken out of it so that could add to the jokes.

Anyway just thought id share,

Anton
Pokie-Poke
View Profile
Special user
Bensalem, PA
883 Posts

Profile of Pokie-Poke
When I started I juggled "3 dangerous things" a field hockey stick, hockey is violent
a hand grenade.
and a dogie toy (stolen from a pit bull)

One day I was doing my act, good size crowd. when I hear a commotion coming my way, then the crowd parts and I see this dog, a black lab, coming to me. the handle on the dog's back was empty but the leash was still attached to a rather large black lady with dark glasses. Her rather large family the catches up. (think the clumps)
Turns out they train seeing eye dogs to only respond to one toy, this way they will ignore other distractions. Well as it turns out my dog toy was the same as this poor persons dog's toy. and ever since when I see a dog while doing my act I tell the dog "don't fetch, DON'T FETCH"

just brings up memorys sounds like you have some fun ideas.
www.pokie-poke.com
The Adventure cont...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Somthing funny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL