The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Columbus Magi-Fest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rspangl
View Profile
New user
Ohio
54 Posts

Profile of Rspangl
The Columbus Magi-Fest is scheduled for January 31-February 2, 2008. We have a great variety of close-up, stage, lectures, kid/family entertainers, etc booked so far.

To see the talent list and other information, please go to our website at http://www.magifest.org

You can also sign-up from our website for our free (near)-monthly e-newsletter that will give you all the latest information about the Columbus Magi-Fest. Subscribers to the e-newsletter receive exclusive offers such as a chance at winning lecture notes, tricks, props, etc from some of the lecturers.

Ron Spangler
Ron Spangler
Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
Cant wait to get back . I attended my first magi fest last year and competed in both adult stage and closeup contest. Lots of talent in both contest. I will be there. and to those who have not attended you are missing out. Glad to see my Boys from MCM Music City Magic doing the thursday night show.
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Thanks Ron! My family and I plan to be there in 2008. Was not able to make it int 2007 because of my show schedule. It was very odd missing Magi-fest.

Lance....not seen you in forever. Btw...I will me in the Chat, TN area in March if you want to get together.

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Could you folks reserve some warm weather this time? I would love to be there in 2008.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Bob,

I always expect it to snow everytime I go to Magi-Fest.

Joseph
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Love Magi-Fest! Went regularly as a kid, took 16 years off, and returned again last year. What a great weekend. Looking forward to this year as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Columbus Magi-Fest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL