The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Real Ghost...Taylor Imagineering (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10~11~12 [Next]
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2007-09-22 18:01, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-09-22 17:35, Blindside785 wrote:
Practical for a on the spot strolling/Close up performance right?

YES, it can be used close-up AND with informal groups.
This is starting to ...sound... sexy
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Thanks Willow.... once again, never was a personal attack, but frustration of wanting something but not getting the info needed to purchase. The video helps see the routine, but as I stated I know longer trust video. Anything can look good.

I now have heard what I need to hear and will be purchasing next week. I never doubted the product, but more or less, wanted to know if it would work for me in my environment. It will, and sounds like other ideas are available.

On the up side, looks like this topic has sparked other attention and sales, so congrats on that, and Ill take the commission! LOL
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Quote:
On 2007-09-22 17:22, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Christopher, then, because the Real Ghost is out of closet...

I can add YET ANOTHER THING... You can use that little jewel to cause some object to FALL!

A little recap:

- It can tap people
- It can cue / code some info
- It can cause objects to fall down
- It is easy to operate

FIVE STARS OUT OF FIVE!

This is infact one of the many suggested applications I sent off to Christopher. We think alike again!
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Nuff Said......I'll wait for this too long.....I will place an order after Halloween
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
So, this is an electronic product. are there any chances it can fail?
kiki
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Well, that's a loaded question really isn't it..of course any electronic product can fail if not looked after or used without care...

he's got a cracking c.v. and endorsements...people don't usually put their names to things that keep going wrong...he's got a warranty kinda promise on his site too I believe..
I've asked to be banned
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I once had a bad experience with an electronic device. and that device is praised as one of the best electronic-devices ever invented in mentalism. it just failed because of a microphone I used which disturbed the working. so I don`t want to live in fear if I use an electronic device in a show where I don`t use my own microphone, and this will happen again!
kiki
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Quote:
On 2007-09-23 07:33, KiKi wrote:
So, this is an electronic product. are there any chances it can fail?
kiki

if you afraid this might Fail on you, then by all means....Buy Two......
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Mesmer, I wonder why you will order it! Smile
I thought you are very sceptical with electronic devices!
kiki
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
That is why I might buy Two....just when I bought Pshychic Clipboard....and YES my prediction comes tru...NOW One of them is NOT FUNCTION well.....at least I got a spare.....and with this Ghost thing.....Im confident with the Credibility of the creator....I might buy TWO Smile...lets wait till I get my first Ghost...then I might decide if another one is the right move or Not....if Not....you might see this For Sale at the other section of the Café...and I'll back using the Old PK Touch
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I love this device... and due to time constraints... I haven't been able to finish a project of a small ebook I told Christopher about ... The Spectral Touch.... which is a way to use RG with some alt. wild things... I'm just making sure it is all polished before hand...

included will be:

The Spectral Garrote

The Return of the Sorcerer (ala Clark Ashton Smith)

The Whispering(or Screaming) Crystal Skull

And a slew of other terror-themed effects from your friendly neighborhood mizarrist...

Since I won't have a chance to finish it in time for Halloween - I'll aim for Candlemass for you Witches Sabbath folks...

Christopher - you should post about this device in SPOOKY as well...!!!

My only regret - it is that anyone can buy it Smile... it is too good... oh well.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Hope the $300 price tag make this exclusively to Working Pro....or at least Semi Pro....
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
...or rich guy...
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I'm sure it will keep the people not serious about doing magic/mentalism away.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
I hope Taylor has find a way to keep this being expose on TV....dont want the $300 Investment goes on the drain and make this as the next Thumb Tip or Large Scale Illusions that has been exposed
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1130 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
ZForgive me if this has already been mentioned but I'm just curious if this is available now or is it only pre-order? I really like Chris' products, Equinox V2 and a couple of the effects from Inside Out serve me very well!

Cheers,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Al,

This is available now! Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Al, go to http://www.taylorimagineering.com for order info.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
Catman
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Catman
I ordered a ghost after reading here about it's capabilities even though funds are tight right now. This just sounds like something that I'd like to use.

My thoughts were that the ghost should be a great addition to a seance (assuming that the tap can be done while seated, etc). If it is possible to summon a dead spirit to tap somebody on the shoulder (and even better if it could be done while everybody holds hands), I think that person might just wet themselves or at least jump up screaming...
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Catman,

A SEANCE is a perfect context for a Ghost ... Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Real Ghost...Taylor Imagineering (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10~11~12 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL