The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Real Ghost...Taylor Imagineering (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10~11~12 [Next]
darkdean
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of darkdean
I have also ordered a ghost but prior to reading this review.

I must say that the service I have received from Christopher has been the best service I have ever received and I can't wait to receive the ghost as I know it is going to be something I can use.

Dean
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Quote:
On 2007-09-24 00:54, Catman wrote:
I ordered a ghost after reading here about it's capabilities even though funds are tight right now. This just sounds like something that I'd like to use.

My thoughts were that the ghost should be a great addition to a seance (assuming that the tap can be done while seated, etc). If it is possible to summon a dead spirit to tap somebody on the shoulder (and even better if it could be done while everybody holds hands), I think that person might just wet themselves or at least jump up screaming...

Great ideas... id love to be there to see a reaction. Watch the video, paticularly the WASP part. I wouldnt do a tap in the seance.. imagine saying you feel breathing accross your neck and then they feel it. Breathing on a neck is a, well, personal gesture and invasion of personal space. You sure as heck don't want it happening from a ghost!

I think you could even add to the effect by with adjectives... such as WARM breathing. Theyd swear they felt it.
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
I have several of mr. Taylor's releases (books and dvd)and I love each and every one of them.
I'm sure this one is an AMAZING idea also. The problem is - for me - that I fear electronics. I tend to believe that electronics can let you down at... bad times.
Am I wrong ? I do not intend this to be a criticism on a product I don't know, I just wonder.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Ringo,

As a general rule, you are not wrong. At least, to me, you are not.

It's been years now that I'm posting on the Cafè and if you have read my posts I have ALWAYS (without one single exception) favored low-tech stuff.

Not only that, but one time that I made a single exception was with a product too expensive for what really is and - without naming it - because I don't want to start a debate that would be off-topic in this thread - let's just say it is a device that has failed with MANY other Mentalists.

Not so with the Real Ghost.

I must admit that even if I fell in love with Christopher's idea the very moment he explained me the method, I knew devices can fail on you.

Anyway, I took the plunge and I bought TWO Real Ghosts on the spot.

And I'm VERY GLAD I did.

These little creatures have to be among the most reliable electronic stuff I ever saw. And - believe me or not - I tested them hard up to now.

They work like a charm!

However, my motto is "Always be ready with a back up plan or to get a rationale explanation to your audience for the failure".

As for any doubt or worry you might have... Would I recommend Christhoper Taylor back-up service AND customer assistance?

Well, I can only speak in the short run - for now - but I would say - YOU CAN BET ON IT!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Lord....

I noticed no pm's can be sent to you. I wanted to find out the piece that failed you and many others. I have two electronic items that have failed me and wanted to know if either was the one you speak about.

This is what I was talking about when I stated I would team up the Real Ghost with Banacheks Touches. Banacheks would be the fallback if something were to go wrong. I use Banachek touches now, so already know it works, but if I can back away and cause the same effect, will use the Real Ghost unless the other is needed for backup.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18325 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Roll on friday, that's all I'm saying...can't wait to place my order...

Though I don't know Mr. Cavalli, I have bought a couple of his e-books, and I trust his opinion on these things for some reason...

sometimes you really have to read between the lines on some reviews and recommendations, but it's good to see such honest reactions from people over something...you can almost hear the glee in what they typed..

I have a small notepad full of ideas already, and I've not even bought the thing..

come on friday...get a wriggle on!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey Abraxus, I had worked up 8 routines before I got it - waiting for it to arrive - and now I am actually perfecting them - the thing is that good once you realize what it is Smile

It is a perfect spook-show / seance friend... but much more as well.

I think they should charge $500 for it for all the support and material that will come with it over time.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Bruce,

I'm still waiting for the good Christopher to open the gates of the INNER FORUM for buyers of the Real Ghost, so that we all can share our different routines...
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18325 Posts

Profile of IAIN
That's the thing Dr. Spektor, I can only half guess its potential, and I genuinely have no clue what it'll look like..i never usually bother with electronics either!

I'm grinning as I write this in pure anticipation!
Oyama
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR.
1054 Posts

Profile of Oyama
I am not looking for exposure but I have to ask 1 thing. I saw in the Touches thread "I.T". Does this mean Invisible Touch or the other "I.T" that many "magicians" use? I only ask this because I am thinking about purchasing this but I HATE "I.T" that "magicians" use. It isn't the item, it's me. If you can't answer the question, I understand. Thanks. I hope this makes sense.
"it's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb."
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2132 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Oyama: I've PMed you.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
doctorrigormorto
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
284 Posts

Profile of doctorrigormorto
I have been lurking on this topic for a few days now and I thought to myself.... jeez, I should pipe in!
I ordered the 'Real Ghost' last week and I am VERY excited about bringing it into my sordid world of Paranormal entertainment. Smile

I have a few ideas up my sleeve... but at the moment have NO idea how the effect works, so I eagerly await the delivery of the package. As many have said, the anticipation is Great and I am glad to hear some kind remarks about the effect from some well informed people here.

I've got my ear to the ground.... I can hear the Ghost faintly now.... yessss, it will soon be HERE!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4225 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Can you imagine this being done at a high school?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2132 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
There will be a web site dedicated to Real Ghost up and running soon. The esteemed Mr Peter Nardi, of Alakazam Magic fame, is seeing to its construction. When it is up, there will be a section that is accessible only by password which will be provided to those who have purchased the Ghost. On the restricted section there will be lots of instructional video clips, pdf text files and a discussion forum. On the forum, we will be able to share the exciting tips, routines and ideas that are so quickly emerging. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1116 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Thanks LOTH and others, I have ordered and now join the long list of people keen to put RG through its paces. Fantastic way to fulfill the touches premise by the look of it.

Cheers,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Dang... my commission check is going to be huge! Helps when you have the Lord near! LOL!
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Thanks, Paolo.
I value your opinion, as you know. I'll try to mail you soon, there's something I want to discuss, but it has nothing to do with the real ghost...
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Paolo Cavalli said 'you cannot have multiple taps with factory made ghost'but then he stated 'you can cue and code info':my question can you send multiple cues or is one shot cueing ?? pm me the answer if you fear to reveal too much in open forum
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-09-25 13:30, Traveler wrote:
Thanks, Paolo.
I value your opinion, as you know. I'll try to mail you soon, there's something I want to discuss, but it has nothing to do with the real ghost...

Anytime!

Quote:
On 2007-09-25 18:29, Mariagi wrote:
Paolo Cavalli said 'you cannot have multiple taps with factory made ghost'but then he stated 'you can cue and code info':my question can you send multiple cues or is one shot cueing ?? pm me the answer if you fear to reveal too much in open forum

You can use it for multiple coding / cueing. No reset is needed!

I tell you more - I came up with a little device, simple and effective, to enhance and make the multiple cueing surefire.

I tested it in combo with the Real Ghost and the results were pretty good. I called it my 3P System.

If you or any other person who bought the Real Ghost want to know what my 3P System is, I will share with them.

However, in order for you to readily understand how this simple add-on works, you must already have received your Real Ghost.
ScottJ
View Profile
Regular user
Hertfordshire, England.
143 Posts

Profile of ScottJ
LOTH, thanks for taking the time to help us all out in our purchase decision making process - I hope you earn some commission!

You mention that no reset is necessary...what is the clean-up situation? Can the mentalist in those demo videos walk away?

Thanks,

Scott.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Real Ghost...Taylor Imagineering (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10~11~12 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL