The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » U3F2? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
Well, the VCA that Townsend did, is not the VCA we known as 3fly. So Townsend for the concept and Kenner the innovator.

Thomas Edison founded electricity and also created the telephone. But A. Graham Bell improved the telephone. Same case.

3Fly from Kenner.
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
Magic Spank
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
320 Posts

Profile of Magic Spank
Quote:
On 2007-10-29 16:25, Thomas Wayne wrote:

I don't know what silly meaning he has for his ridiculous screen name, but you might notice that I have shortened it to "castrant". I like this version better because it has the appearance (at least) of accuracy. See, Hart, my theory is that the word "castrant" might very well be a good description of a male who has... um... shal we say, "had his work cut out for him"? You know, a eunuch... no nuts... ball-less... you get it, right? Not only is he Jonathan's little lap dog, but he's also been neutered - lol.

Wow. Utterly sophomoric.

how old are you? Do you eat with that mouth?
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 04:16, Magic Spank wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-10-29 16:25, Thomas Wayne wrote:

I don't know what silly meaning he has for his ridiculous screen name, but you might notice that I have shortened it to "castrant". I like this version better because it has the appearance (at least) of accuracy. See, Hart, my theory is that the word "castrant" might very well be a good description of a male who has... um... shal we say, "had his work cut out for him"? You know, a eunuch... no nuts... ball-less... you get it, right? Not only is he Jonathan's little lap dog, but he's also been neutered - lol.

Wow. Utterly sophomoric.

how old are you? Do you eat with that mouth?

I thought it was funny...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 01:41, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Not to be off topic, but did anyone hear that Bob Kohler is re-releasing U3Fly?

Hey bro, I don't think you are the one that is off topic lol. Your post has to be the funniest one I have seen this month. I thought you were serious for a second there Chris.
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Honestly, I need to know who is making the gaffs before I buy it. You can probably guess why. Worst case, I'll get it on the second hand market.
magiclee71
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magiclee71
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 12:40, Hart Keene wrote:
Whats up with the movie adverts?

The site looks like it's in beta testing. Bob mentioned that when U3F2 is available the training will be done online for protection purposes. My assumption is they are testing the streaming video part of the site.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Site is locked down now
magiclee71
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magiclee71
I was afraid of that happening. Sorry Bob if you did not want the site seen. I was just doing a search on google and it came up.
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Did someone already mention a price tag on this or has that information not been disclosed?
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
magiclee71
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magiclee71
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 12:58, Hart Keene wrote:
Did someone already mention a price tag on this or has that information not been disclosed?

No info like that has been released as far as I know.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Way back I asked if this new update would work with the original UF3 or if it was entirely new. Not concerned with who is making it as with Bob it will be quality.
Any info would be appreciated.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I am not sure if Bob is planning on divulging his manufacturing sources.
Click to visit:
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
2240 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 04:16, Magic Spank wrote:
[...] Do you eat with that mouth?

Yes... and I also kiss your mother with it.

TW
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
Well, a few of you got a peek behind the curtain.
What's coming is revolutionary.
The site you saw was all just placeholder graphics done months ago.

As usual with the new site I'll be on the bleeding edge.

The technology has been in development for almost two years. It's about to
all come together. In a nutshell you'll have video support on our products
that will provide instant gratification. Absolutely no download time.
The capabilities for customer support on products is absolutely scary!

The new site's features are too numerous to mention and now's not quite the time.
But it won't be a long wait. I will tell you the new site is extremely user friendly.

U3F2 won't become available until the new site launches. You'll understand why later...

Due to the way the magic market has "progressed" I can no longer give details away until
the actual release of any product. You can thank Magic Takers for that...

I will tell you that U3F2 will raise the bar for 3 Fly routines in every possible way.
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Sounds like it will be a winner Bob....
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Great work bob can't wait to see more
magiclee71
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magiclee71
Thank you Bob for the update. What is the ETA on launching the new site?
montemagic
View Profile
Elite user
San Diego, CA
471 Posts

Profile of montemagic
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 12:39, podcastrant wrote:
...I need to know who is making the gaffs before I buy it. You can probably guess why...

you are not alone.
Aim To Amaze
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Bob,

Best of luck in your new offering. 3 Fly is wonderful effect and it does play well for laymen. The problem with 3fly....aside from all the bickering is the fact that it has been cloned to the bone. Cloned from the patter, the gags down to all the moves and subtleties. I too have spent a considerable amount of time pushing the envelope to further develop this wonderful effect. I probably have more than a dozen way of doing it as well as presenting it. I would not mind another breakthrough. Actually I am excited about it. Perhaps if we all have an open mind about things...we could continue to be better magicians as well as men.

Sure magic has become a business, thanks to the fad! I remember when we were just a handful of magicians in Manila. It was not even close to what the magic industy is now. I don't think its a crime to develop and to be in business. The use of the word "Thief" has been used way too many times. Usually with an accusing finger or with simply an angry or bitter finger. I am no historian, expert, authority etc....as I have mentioned many times before...we do not have magic stores and sources in magic growing up in Manila..BUT I think facts have been laid , bent and twisted. Truths were laid down as well. I think it is time we just move on and do magic. As in anything the words "Respect" and "Integrity" must be taken into consideration. After all we were not there when things were said to have happened. Who are we to say? We were not there in 84, 86 or was it 87? Lets just let those in the circle or in the know battle it out. It is their right. This thread has become so ugly... Well...more often than not... the truth sucks ...but this has become quite uncontrollable. Oh well...who am I to say...? This is just my opinion of course.

Once again best of luck to Bob's latest offering. Congratulations to Jonathan for a wonderful concept who could very well be the one to start the spark of what is now 3 fly. Thanks to guys like Kenner, Kurtz and the rest for pushing it. I hope you guys have room and an open mind for some of my own too.

Peace from Manila,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 23:01, rannie wrote:
.....Perhaps if we all have an open mind about things...we could continue to be better magicians as well as men.

Boss, you're my hero. Bursting with talent and class!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » U3F2? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL