The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Dan Fleshman's Ring and String routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KapBoy77
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Canada
213 Posts

Profile of KapBoy77
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here performed this routine? I'm just interested in knowing what type of string you use? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Andre
Any day I'm walking on top of the grass instead of looking up at the roots is a good day!
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1487 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
I've been doing it for over 10 years. It doesn't matter what you use. You can use a leather string, shoe-lace, nylon cord. It's all good.
KapBoy77
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Canada
213 Posts

Profile of KapBoy77
But is there a cord that you prefer?
Any day I'm walking on top of the grass instead of looking up at the roots is a good day!
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1487 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
I have one I bought at a camping store. You can buy the stuff by the inch cheap, it will last forever, and it comes in bright colors.
KapBoy77
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Canada
213 Posts

Profile of KapBoy77
Thank you.
Elwood
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of Elwood
I've recently started doing a ring and string based on Dan's routine, using nothing more than a shoelace.

I also miss out the first phase, and start by letting the spectator thread the ring onto the lace. I ask them if they are sure the ring is on as I set up for the vanish and reappearance phase.

In my opinion, four phases is too much. Three works far better for me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Dan Fleshman's Ring and String routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL