The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "The Coin Patriot" by Reed McClintock...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..12~13~14 [Next]
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
I am always ineterested in a new 3 Fly. I think I am going to be spending some serious cash on all these DVD's....POS 1,2,3......Coin Ovations.....Coin Patriot...ugh Smile

Jakks
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
I guess I'm officially a fan, now. On the strength of Coin Ovations, from now on I'll be buying anything bearing the McClintock name.

Cheers,

Cy (eagerly looking forward to the official Reed McClintock Pez dispenser gift set).
Shafique
View Profile
New user
London
57 Posts

Profile of Shafique
No new coin material on video/dvd for ages then all of a sudden I'm having to hide my credit card statement from the wife!!

Aaargh!!

I am seriously trying to pace myself and learn - or at least seriously study the stuff that I have before I buy anything else, but i feel myself strangely drawn to the purchase of the Kam, Harbottle, McClintock material... must resist, must resist...

At least I know that for the next 10 years I won't be short of things to practice Smile

cheers,
Shafique
Leigh
View Profile
New user
Ex-Blighty, now Canada
78 Posts

Profile of Leigh
Shafique, resistance is futile!

(I think a divorce lawyer may be cheaper!)
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
Pyro I am going through Murphys on this project. They made me an offer I could not refuse. Smile

I have also just signed the contract with them for the next three volumes of Knuckle Busters making six all together, there are also a few more planned but Take it a year at a time you know. I am writing my tatto book also It will contain thirty or thirty two things I have not decided on the two yet, if I am going to include them or not. It is a little history about tattooing and the art of tattoo. I have some very cool stuff that will be in the book. I of course realize that not everyone will be into this but I just thought I would share. Following the tattoo book will come the body piercing effects and there are a ton of fun tricks there to be put in also. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
I, for one, would be very interested in your tattoo book. I worked hard on the design of my tattoos, I'm proud of them and I work them into my performances every chance I get.

Cheers,

Cy.
Yves Tourigny
View Profile
Veteran user
Somewhere in Quebec
323 Posts

Profile of Yves Tourigny
Reed that is great news indeed. Hope you do not forget your dvd about classic palming though. I am really waiting for this one.

Yves Tourigny Smile
Shafique
View Profile
New user
London
57 Posts

Profile of Shafique
Hmmm... does the tatoo book include a history of the temporary tatoos?

How about henna tatoos?

:)

Just kidding

Cheers,
Shafique
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Reed, will you be accepting pre-orders. I must give you a word of thanks- Coinovations put some new wind in my sails, & gave me some inspiration at a time when my coin magic was geting a little "stale". thanks for making it exciting again.
hkmagician
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of hkmagician
Hi Reed,

Will you please tell me where to order the Jumbo 3" Morgan, which you use on the 13 Coin Matrix? Thanks.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
I was kind of wondering that too!!! It's a Jumbo Barber Half though, which are the coins that I use. YAY!

Andrew Smile
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
You can get them off of Magic Smith.....

Lee
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

The Barbers? I go there a lot and have never seen them. I'll go check. Thanks Lee.

Andrew

-Andrew
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Maybe, not... Don't Morgans and Barbers look almost the same?

Lee
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Nope Lee. They are different. Do a search on E-bay for both and you will see that they are different.

Andrew

-Andrew
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
I know they are different coins but, I think you will get away with using a Morgan Jumbo. They look similar to the point that a different jumbo wouldn't matter.

Lee
hkmagician
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of hkmagician
Even the Jumbo Morgan,Magic Simth already out of stock.Now they only have Jumbo Half !
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Hahahaha. I looked for a Barber, Lee, and they didn't have one.

Andrew Smile

-Andrew
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I have put a trailer up on line. I will have more on what the dvd will contain in the next week or so.
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

Jason Wethington
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, Fl
615 Posts

Profile of Jason Wethington
Where is the demo?
Jason
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "The Coin Patriot" by Reed McClintock...... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..12~13~14 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL