We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "The Coin Patriot" by Reed McClintock...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I hope it doesn't take that long to get to you. We will see what we can do to get it there sooner to you.
My hands are going numb. I have been personalizing each set of notes to you guys. So instead of thank you and my signature I have been writing each person name and a little message then my name. Wow I thought it would be easy. We are almost done with getting them all labelled and enveloped to send. I am on track to send it all out Monday morning.
I am excited about this project and the offerings to all of you and hope that you all get something you can use from this dvd.
Again I thank all of you for your support and kindness of and about this project.
cheers
Reed Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Oh man, I'd completely forgotten about the autographed notes - now the waiting's really killing me! Smile

Thanks again, Reed. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this DVD.

Cheers,

Cy.
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
831 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Well Mr Reed, Mr McClintock, Reed, with all due respect and not to copy off of anyone, I just want to say thank you for what you are doing. I've read through the Knucklebuster manuscripts and man, let me tell you, if this DVD is anything like those, and I have a feeling it's going to be better, cheers to you. Congrats to all of your success, you're the man! LOL
-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
Well after a very busy weekend and shows and signing lecture notes, addressing envelopes etc. This weekend we got all of them out and shipped Monday morning. I spent about 2 hours at the post office, just for all of you guys. See, I do love you guys. I wish y'all could have seen the look on the postal worker's face as we were bringing boxes of packages in. It was priceless. Please keep in mind the postage was not. lol. Wow, you would think the government could fix the deficit with just the income of the post office.
I thank all of you again that bought the DVD from me. What you are getting on this DVD is work that is a lot of blood, sweat and tears. This is a project I am very pleased with and hope that all of you will be also.
Magically
Reed Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

Chris "linkster" Watson
View Profile
Special user
England
564 Posts

Profile of Chris
Hi Reed,

Congratulations on the success so far of your coin patriot release. I am really looking forward to some serious practice once the package has found it's way to this side of he pond. Smile

I have yet to see any of your work and am looking forward to doing so. If the thoughts you have put down in writing in the Café over recent months are anything to go by, I am sure I will not be dissapointed. I like the fact we are seeing the boundries being pushed....an exiting time for all us coin freaks.

All the best with this and future releases,
Regards
Chris
CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
Well today was my Birthday Smile and was HOPING to get this in the mail today, NO SUCH LUCK Smile

Maybe tommorrow...let's hope so!

Really looking forward to this DVD!

Thanks again Reed...You Da Man! Smile
CoolMagic4U---aka---Ed Smile
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Well Ed, Happy Birthday.

I guess I'm either the only one that isn't still watching the DVD, or just the first to get in front of the computer to post.

Reed, I only watched the performances (and was late for work in the process), and I have to say, that the productions were excellent!! I love the flag production, though I'm gonna have to find a jumbo Canadian penny so I can do the Canadian Flag.

Freedom Flight IS the next evolution of Three-fly. Reed, you just cemented a name in magic history for yourself with that one man... absolute eye-candy. My favorite thing to say about effects, and I don't get to say it often.

"It Fooled Me."

I'm not saying that I know everything, (cause I know I don't) but I love seeing stuff that makes me take a double look, with 'What the...." mumbling under my breath.

Reed, this is an excellent DVD. One of the best I've seen so far. Keep it up, my man. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
waiting.....................

Smile
CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
Now that is just WRONG! I ALWAYS get my stuff before James.... Smile

Oh well, NOTHING AGAIN TODAY.....another ****py day for me... Smile Smile
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27087 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Things to do while waiting for that special package from Reed:

Go buy some very soft half dollars. The Barber half dollars are good for these routines.

Learn to hold out LOTS of coins in fingerpalm and classic palm. Until you can hold and hide, these routines are going to be very tough.

Get comfortable walking coins while palming coins.

That should take at least a few days and give the USPS time to get your package delivered.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Johannes Pohl
View Profile
New user
Germany
23 Posts

Profile of Johannes Pohl
Hi there,

I haven't read every single posting in this thread, so I'm not sure whether this has already been mentioned.
When will the DVD be available - say - in Germany? Has it already been distributed to some of the big US online shops where, in turn, German dealers could order them from?

Thanks in advance for any (helpful) comments Smile
Kind Regards

Johannes Pohl
¬ http://www.2-serious.de
carlb
View Profile
New user
Seattle
77 Posts

Profile of carlb
I hesitate to say so (because I don't want others to feel bad) but I got my CP DVD a couple of night's ago.

Reed turn's "That's Ridiculous!" into "That's outrageously Absurd!" - really some unprecented work on massively multiple coin production. I particularly like in the hands productions/displays.

The Three Fly is a very interesting variant that, as Reed says, really changes the "feel" of the routine. Very pretty.

I have to say, however, that some of my favorite parts are his comments on presentation and performance at the end of the DVD and in the KB Notes that came with the package (if you ordered from him directly.)

This is great inspirational work. Thanks Reed!

P.S. Jonathan's "while you're waiting" tips are right on the mark.
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
Toluca Lake CA
701 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
I just got back from the coin store and I got myself 20 Barber halves and I'm ready to go. Oh ya... I am still waiting for the DVD. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Brad

P.S.I also ordered Coin-ovations today, and it is also a really awesome DVD. Thanks Mr.Reed.
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
thimblerig
View Profile
Loyal user
Bellevue, WA
273 Posts

Profile of thimblerig
Jon-

Not sure I understand: "Get comfortable walking coins while palming coins. " Was this a typo or something?

Thanks,
tr
Smile
CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
O HAPPY DAY! I got my copy today!!! Smile

All I can say is WOW! GREAT MATERIAL on there Reed! Very impressive stuff!

Have to work on classic palming MULTIPLE STACKS of coins! WHEW....

Just a THANK YOU again for such GREAT MATERIAL!

WAY TO GO REED! Smile
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
"Get comfortable walking coins while palming coins. " Was this a typo or something?

-No, it wasn't. If you know how to roll a coin on the backs of your fingers, then you'll understand this sentence.

Good Stuff Ed. Look forward to you showing me your work buddy.
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
Oh boy I'm getting antsy Smile

I still haven't received it yet. I'm jealous, jealous I say! Smile
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1679 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Same here haven't received mine yet either Smile
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Patience boys!!!

Chris;-)
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Wow, I'm surprised I got my copy before some of you guys. I'm in the UK and mine arrived three days ago!

Trust me, It's worth the wait. In addition to the killer routines, there's a "closing thoughts" mini-lecture at the end of the disk that's a real eye-opener (and even hints at what we've got to look forward to in the Knuckle Busters series).

Chalk up yet another winner for the Mighty Mr. McClintock.

Thanks for the blindingly fast delivery, Reed!

Cheers,

Cy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "The Coin Patriot" by Reed McClintock...... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.38 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL