The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sweeney Todd! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Tim stop touching my face or I'll get a restraining order. Johnny/Chris/Do I smell witness relocation? my hair is not moulting its going on a vacation...mrbill your back! I knew you couldn't stay away...I've got war of the worlds on vinyl...and on my computer but thanks for the offer..by vinyl I bet you just mean you have it on your kitchen floor.

Come on people theres a crisis! I've just read about this global warming thingamajigy in a thread, we are all gonna die!!!!
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I liked the movie as well and would enjoy watching it again. I thought the visuals were great. The look of the city, the people and yes even Depps hair style (which some have criticized). I thought it was great and I can see this possibly becoming a cult classic with Sweeney hairdos throughout the theater.

GlenD

P.S.- I am sick and tired of global warming mumbo jumbo and won't be visiting that particular thread anymore, besides it doesn't affect me anyways :-P
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
"Oh, of course I'll keep it to myself. [to himself] Until the water reaches my lower lip, and then I'm going to mention it to *somebody*!" ~ Jack Lemmon in "The Great Race"
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
We are gonna create utopia any decade now too.
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I'm not looking for a utopia. I'd just like us to stop screwing up what we already have!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sweeney Todd! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL