The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » David Roth Workshop! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hello Everyone.

I want to thank everyone for making last years tour so successful. We managed to sell out EVERY WORKSHOP (with some workshops being OVERBOOKED) and had great responses from everyone who attended.

Following that fantastic year will be hard, but there's no better way to start then with- MR. DAVID ROTH!

Lecture dates and workshops
Thursday November 1st Toronto Hat and Rabbit Lecture
Saturday November 3rd First Toronto Workshop*
Sunday November 4th Second Toronto Workshop*/ Kitchener Workshop
Monday November 5th Kind of Magic Lecture in Kitchener
Tuesday November 6th Montreal Tom Auburn Lecture

(Lecture Times and addresses can be found on the club/store website)

Workshop info:
David Roth is arguably the greatest coin worker of all time, and now he is bringing his knowledge and excellence to you with hands on instructional workshops. The workshop is FOUR JAM PACKED HOURS of whatever you want to learn! Come prepared with a list of things you want to work on, several coins, as well as a pen and paper to take notes. I promise this will be one of the most informative and exciting workshops you will ever attend!

The cost is $100 for this special four hour event, with limited space. Contact me at magic@BenTrain.ca to book your spot now!

*Due to the high interest, we are offering two separate workshops in Toronto; one for Beginners/intermediate and one for more advanced workers. Please note preference when registering.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I wanted to add these lectures to my Calendar of Magic Lectures (on my site), but the only one I was able to verify was the lecture for November 1st at Ring #17 in Toronto. You mention a club/store web site with further addresses and information, but there is no link to it. If you can provide more detail, I can post the entire schedule. Thanks!
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Ben,

We exchanged emails recently concerning the western Canada mini-tours I'm putting together. I just sent you an email concerning David Roth. Please let me know if there is any possibility of extending Mr. Roth's tour out west. Thanks.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey Kent,

I haven't had a chance to speak with David yet (I'll be seeing him in four days), but I will certainly run it by him when I do.

Spellbinder,
to contact the Montreal club, go to this site: http://www.sammontreal.com/montreal
To contact Kind of Magic in Kitchener, go here: http://www.kwmagic.com/

I don't know when they will have the info up, but it is all confirmed- David Roth will be there.

Ben Train
p.s.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Thanks Ben! Like I said in the email, we would have no problem covering the airfare, hotel and lecture fee to get him out here. I'm sure I could arrange 2 or 3 cities to make it worth his while.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>
sailorphil
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of sailorphil
David Roth's Kitchener-Waterloo appearance at Kind of Magic:

David Roth's Workshop will be on November 4th
David Roth's Lecture will be on November 5th

Kind of Magic is located in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario - 1 hour from London, Hamilton, Toronto
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey Phil,

Both David and I are pumped to see the store and you guys! In fact, I spoke with David, and we have something special planned just for you guys!

Ben

Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Ben,

So, is there any way we can extend David's tour out west? Please let me know. Thanks.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
There is still a few spots left for the workshops. Contact me soon to reserve your spots!

michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
I'll be there!
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 19:23, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
I'll be there!

At the workshop? Which workshop- Toronto or Kitchener?

I am almost SOLD OUT in Toronto! If you want a spot, let me know!

michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Probably Kitchener would be best. Cost?
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
sailorphil
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of sailorphil
As of yesterday there are only two spots left for the Workshop on November 4th in Kitchener-Waterloo. Cost is $100

There are still a few tickets left for the November 5th Lecture In KW.

More information can be found at kwmagic.com
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2007-10-23 14:59, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
Probably Kitchener would be best. Cost?

Mike,

the cost is $100 for a four hour workshop with Mr. Roth. If you head to the Kind of Magic Website, you'll find more information.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Ben
p.s.
David's Lecture and Workshop are TOTALLY different, so make sure you come to both!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » David Roth Workshop! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL