The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » FINALLY, Here are my ROUTINES, Induction Recipe, Suggestibility Test, and so on. You like Routines? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
In my 8-10 minute induction if you read I have 2 tests built in. Eye Catalepsy, and the Ericksonian hand levitation, when it reaches their face it plops into their lap sending them deeper. My primary induction, is to stare at my palm as it lowers and when it touches their head their eyes close. I put in convincers, "Your eyes burn a little", "Your blinking is increasing"...etc. Here is in short "My Induction Recipe". As I said it's more what you'd find in therapeutic settings.

1) Eye Fixation / Then Close (Look at spot for about 30-45 seconds)

2) Five Deep Breaths (Holding for 5 seconds on four and five) DO ARM DROPS

3) Eye Opening / Fixation / Closing (Fractionation)

4) Visual Imagery, (Living Room, Blue Recliner, Blue Couch, Pictures, Statues, T.V., Books /Bookshelf, Videos / Video Shelf, Sound Of Refrigerator, Sound Of Computer, Smell of Plug-In)

5) "Sleep Formula" 100 "Relax, Let Go and Sleep" after each number to 95. Use Compounding.

6) Progressive Body Relaxation, from Head to Toe. DO ARM DROPS

7) "Sleep Formula" 94 "Relax, Let Go, and Sleep" to 90. GENTLY CIRCLE HEAD

8) Eye Catelepsy Test

9) Ericksonian Hand Rise (Two Minutes Only with Calming Suggestions). This is to do THREE THINGS. Deepener / Ideomotor Testing / Secondary Induction

10. Count From 10-1. Use ELEVATOR Visualization. Press Lightly On Each Shoulder At The Same Time, on Each Count.

Testing

1) Steel Arm

2) Simple Amnesia, Number, Name, whatever.

Do Therapy. "Entertainment

On Awakening Suggest Partial Amnesia, with feeling 10 times better more calm relaxed, refreshed after sleeping for eight hours. Say, I’ll ONLY take in positive energy, and put out positive energy.

(That I gave to my Therapist she's good she doesn't really test, and I felt my depth wasn't that deep. So, I said I bet MY INDUCTION will work on me IT DID!!!)

I see you use the arm levitation as a routine. I don't, nor do I use the eye catalepsy as a routine. Yes the crowds are amazed at it, but I'm still in my induction mode.

Here are my three Suggestibility Test I use

1) The hand clasp, with index fingers out and they magnetize together.

2) Their two hands are vertical I say thay are metal, my fist is a magnet. I put my fist between their hands. I tell them to close their eyes while saying you're hands can't help but draw to the magnet in the middle..ect.

3) "Handshake Interrupt" I shake hands as even in a induction I don't want to be rude but 2 seconds later, I'll say stare at a spot on your hand...deep breath, close your eyes as you breath out and relax fully. Just imagine your head is metal, and your hand is a magnet, feel that hand draw closer and closer. The closer it comes the better you feel till it touches your face. (It touches face). Okay eyes open have a seat. Now I KNOW this is a induction, and on a few occasions, have used it as so. I like the palm lowering induction though.

Here's my routine(s).

I ALWAYS do this first

1)"I will now make you forget a number, it will be as if you have never ever learned it. When I snap my fingers, the #2 will be erased from your mind, so when you count, you'll count 1,3,4,5 and so on. SNAP. When I count to 3 even though you'll still be in very deep hypnosis you'll open your eyes, and be able to speak. 1,2,3, eyes open. Hi how are you? Great. I'm going to hold my fingers out and you are to count loudly 1, and so on.

(They count 11)

"Wow 11 fingers, well you know I'm a magician as well. Here count this hand only. 6. Okay count this hand. 6. So now I got 12 fingers, that's the growing finger trick ladies and gentleman. Can you count your feet (or b****t if it's appropiate). You have 3 feet. I gotta tell you you're the ONLY human being with 3 feet. Rock On. (That's why you always use #2 for amnesia) When I snap my fingers and say sleep, you'll go 10 times deeper. SNAP Sleep."Okay the #2 exists back in your mind."

2)"Now whenever I say the word tunafish you will clap 3 times and start laughing your butt off as if you have heard the most funnist joke. It'll be as if you have never laughed so hard. When I count to 3 even though you'll still be in very deep hypnosis you'll open your eyes, and be able to speak. 1,2,3, eyes open. Hi how are you? Nice. You know I love to eat. I'm not much of a sandwhich person though. You sir (I have usually a crowd of AT LEAST 25-50, I just point to anyone) you look like a PB&J guy are you? Cool, myself I love tunafish. CLAP, CLAP, CLAP.....hysterical laughter. (I've had people laugh so hard tears were in their eyes. It's a riot and the crowd laughs). Wow someone got's the giggles...lol. How about you ma'am you like tunafish? CLAP, CLAP, CLAP.....hysterical laughter. When I snap my fingers and say sleep, you'll go 10 times deeper. SNAP Sleep. Whenever I say the word tunafish if will have no effect on you whatsoever"

(You see each time I bring them down, I say you'll go deeper "Fractionation", so my finale invisibility, reappearing will be DEFINATE!!!)

3)"Excellent, you're doing do good. Whenever you here me say the words money and (or) tips, you'll get up and start doing the "Booty Dance" (90% of those I use are females...wink...wink) for eveyone. You'll just be dancing and having the time of your life, until I ask you to sit back down. If you brought a partner you'll be all up dancing on them. You'll have fun. When I count to 3 even though you'll still be in very deep hypnosis you'll open your eyes, and be able to speak. 1,2,3, eyes open. Hi how are you? You're doing great hon. I see a lot of nice dressed people here. This guy right here he looks like he has a lot of money, am I right? (They start dancing. I let it go on for about a minute.) Okay have a seat. When I snap my fingers and say sleep, you'll go 10 times deeper. SNAP Sleep. Whenever I say the word money and (or) tips it will have no effect on you".

4)"Whenever you see me holding a red hankerchief, you'll smell the worst smell you have ever smelled."

(I go two ways with this. If my subject is a female, "Yes it'll be the worse smell. You'll eventually realize it's you feet". If a Male, "It'll be the worse smell. You'll notice it's coming from this girl in the crowd, and you'll realize it's her feet. You'll in unknown certain terms tell her she needs to shower more (I wink at the crowd so they no it's in good fun) especially scrubbing her feet. It'll remain civil though". Let's say it's a female.)

"The closer the the hankerchief comes to you the stronger the smell gets. You'll then realize it's your feet. Yes your feet. Whenever the hankerchief is out of sight the smell goes away. When I count to 3 even though you'll still be in very deep hypnosis you'll open your eyes, and be able to speak. 1,2,3, eyes open. Great. Ma'am I love that pattern you are wearing, it's nice. A friend of mine gave me this hankerchief (I take it out), and I'm thinking of getting a shirt made out of this. (Gesturing toward subject), What do you think? Is this a nice pattern? (By now their holding their nose, face turning red). "Are you okay? What's wrong hon? (As you move closer showing concern...lol. They say something stinks very bad). "Something stinks? I don't smell anything. (I then ask about their feet if it hasn't dawned on them yet). "What happened to your feet? (I bend down hankerchief in hand as my hands rest on my calves. They'll be like "Oh God it's my feet". I put hankerchief away)."When I snap my fingers and say sleep, you'll go 10 times deeper. SNAP Sleep. Hankerchiefs especially red will have no effect on you".

WARNING : I did this once with friends of mine from High School. My wording was TOO STRONG. I NEVER mentioned feet, and I told her, the bad smell will be coming from her husband. When I took the hankerchief away, her husband smelled great I said get up, and smell his neck, and how good it smells. Here's what happened though. "Whenever you see me holding a red hankerchief, it will smell 10 times worse than a diareah diaper. You'll notice the smell coming from Randy (my bud's name hers is Jessica), and you'll not be shy telling him to shower". She did...ect. I noticed though she was coughing, and was starting to literally gag. So I IMMEDIATELY put the hankerchief away, and said "You won't be sick..,you will NOT be sick, everything is okay, Oh smell that great smell. Go up to Randy, and smell him, that's it". So how you word things IS POWERFUL!!!

5) (I grab someone of the opposite sex. I like using this most when the subject is male. I'll grab a female out of the audience. This time the subject is male) "When you open your eyes, you'll see standing next to me you're long lost love, and boy how much have you missed her. You truly love this girl. When you open your eyes, you'll expres how much you're missed her and how much you love her. You'll give her a big hug, and kiss if that's suits you both. When I count to 3 even though you'll still be in very deep hypnosis you'll open your eyes, and be able to speak. 1,2,3, eyes open. Hey look who I found." (The person gets up, gives the girl a big hug tell hers his love for her and how much he has missed, she plays along). "Wow you too are really in love. Why don't you right now on bended knee propose to this beautiful girl". (He does she playfully says yes. The crowd is in hysterics). "Have a seat, thank you ma'am. )."When I snap my fingers and say sleep, you'll go 10 times deeper. SNAP Sleep. Now whenever you see that girl it'll have no meaning to you whatsoever".

I"ve ONLY did this once. A LOT of fun, though I got a G/F now growing up I was always the chaser and NEVER...lol, had girls come after me, so I'll admit this routine makes EVERONE feel great. Yes my G/F, and I've never cheated and am extremely faithful.

6)"Next time you open your eyes you'll flirt with me in a appopriate way, just winking and doing whatever it is you do when you like a guy. You'll find me very attractive and will tell me so. When I count to 3 even though you'll still be in very deep hypnosis you'll open your eyes, and be able to speak. 1,2,3, eyes open. Hey how are you? You know you have beautiful eyes I must say" (They'll return the compliment, and give me the "sexy eyes" so to speak, kinda just eyeing squirming a little in there seats asking me questions just trying to get to know me. The one time I did this I gave a girl a flower. Afterwards I gave the girl complete amnesia of the session, which I'll do 50% of the time. It's funny hearing their friends tell them what they did at the end of the show. The girl was like "When did you give me a flower?"...lol). ")."When I snap my fingers and say sleep, you'll go 10 times deeper. SNAP Sleep. Now you're feelings toward me will go back to as they were when they met me".

7)"Now when you wake up everytime I touch my nose you'll stand erect at attention, salute and sit back down. When I count to 3 even though you'll still be in very deep hypnosis you'll open your eyes, and be able to speak. 1,2,3, eyes open. Hi how are you? (I'll touch my nose 2-3 times while talking...etc. This routine isn't as strong so it's rare I use this one. You'll notice ALL my routines are ALL based on Hypnotic-Cue.) ")."When I snap my fingers and say sleep, you'll go 10 times deeper. SNAP Sleep. Now whenever I touch my nose, it'll be just that, me touching my nose".

MY FINALE. While I think it's the most IMPRESSIVE of all routines as I've said before it's not the most entertaining. To me the most entertaining routines I call "Chaos On Stage". In other words everyone on stage is all doing different things either on post hypnotic cue or when they wake-up. One guy will be couting, another will be stomping around stage another when trying to drink, will keep missing their mouth, another will call you a fake when you say a certain word...ect, THAT'S the best routine. THIS is the most IMPRESSIVE.

8)"Okay when you open your eyes you will not be able to see me. I will be invisible. You could be looking straight at me and not see me. This will NOT scare you, but amuse you. You'll be able to hear my voice and feel my touch. "(I usually set myself up diagnally from them). "When I count to 3 even though you'll still be in very deep hypnosis you'll open your eyes, and be able to speak. 1,2,3, eyes open. Hi there, how are you? I'm over here. (Tapping them now). I'm here. No I'm right here. Can you see me? No, well I'm right here." (I'll then move stuff around, I'll pick someone up and twirl them..etc. This routine lasts like 2-3 minutes). "I want you to stair right ahead (I'll position myself about 5-6 feet in front of them), now when I clap my hands being the great Magician I am I'll appear right before your very eyes. It'll starle but in a GOOD way as this is the most amazing trick you have ever in your life seen. CLAP." (It's funny they'll kinda jump back a little in their chair laughing and clapping a little). "Hi there how was that? Amazing huh? ")."When I snap my fingers and say sleep, you'll go 10 times deeper. SNAP Sleep.

I now count them out 1-5, with good feelings of well being as I put above. I'll then make small talk to make sure they are FULLY THERE no hypnotic hangover. I'm VERY SAFE I think, and The chair I use is a soft folding chair with ARMS.

"On Awakening Suggest Partial (as I said 50% I suggest FULL amnesia) Amnesia, with feeling 10 times better more calm relaxed, refreshed after sleeping for eight hours. Say, I’ll ONLY take in positive energy, and put out positive energy."

Other routines I want to do, is X-Ray Glasses, and seeing through the Hypnotist Clothes, First Back, than front. I ONLY use like 4-5 of those routines ALWAYS with #2 amnesia, and invisibility as a finale. As I said spped induction don't work for me except Tom Silver's 3 handshake induction like 2 out of the 3 times I've tried it. Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
So for real, those PROFESSIONAL STAGE HYPNOTIST, do you have any suggestion (In my working venue, no arguments on that), on how I can make my show more entertaining. I'm sure you do similiar routines, how DO YOU do the routines? Can I word things differently. My shows go over well, but we all need improvements. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
?

Thanks, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » FINALLY, Here are my ROUTINES, Induction Recipe, Suggestibility Test, and so on. You like Routines? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL