The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » NYC Magic meeting tonight and every Wed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maritess
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Maritess
Meet me in Manhattan to do magic together--830pm-11pm every Wednesday at the Cottage until further notice--check my myspace profile for updates...

Maritess Magic Club Meeting
Every Wednesday beginning Sept. 26th
830pm
The Cottage
33 Irving Pl, New York

Please note that this is a Chinese restaurant so please be prepared to buy dinner or drinks or something small just so we can support the room. I'd like to find a place that is open late and is even less expensive so we can accomodate all magi, even the cheapskates, but we'll look into it.

Please forward WIDELY! I miss my magic peeps and I hope we can all see each other again soon. This club is open to EVERYONE laymen and magi. This club is based on Gary Darwin's Las Vegas Magic Club meetings that he holds every Wednesday night, this year is their 40th anniversary. I had so much fun at his club that we should continue the party here in NYC =)
Maritess
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Maritess
I'm bringing my close up mat because I'm studying tabled false shuffles. Come play!
Maritess
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Maritess
You are invited to:
Maritess Magic Club Meeting every Wednesday 830-1030pm with possibility of afterparty...
The Cottage
33 Irving Pl, New York
All ages

Please note that this is a Chinese restaurant so please be prepared to buy dinner or drinks or something small just so we can support the room.

Please forward WIDELY! This club is open to EVERYONE laymen and magi. This club is based on Gary Darwin's Las Vegas Magic Club meetings that he holds every Wednesday night for magicians to practice their craft, and for laymen to sit back and enjoy some freestyle magic and make new friends.

For the latest updates on the magic club meeting, please see my myspace blog: http://www.myspace.com/queenofmagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » NYC Magic meeting tonight and every Wed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL