The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Thought Sender Eugene Burger (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24064 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Ok, I understand it. One of the members had the heart to call me from from another country. Everything was well explained. I must get some more w** because mine have dried up. I am going to try it with RF too.

Thought Sender might be stronger than Brainwave. I will find out at my shows on the weekend.

Thank you everyone for the open post and private messages guys. Any Tony, the video was a big help too.

I'm sorry guys but I must leave the Café to practice this now.

Peace,

Dynamike
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Phoenix, Az
380 Posts

Profile of atucci
Quote:
On 2007-09-27 14:09, peculiarone wrote:
I'm wonering if this is Mr. Burger's effect The Devil's Deck from his book, The Experience of Magic. I perform this all the time. Great, Great effect.

eepay ohay

Yep those are the instructions I used to learn to do the effect. I'm still not handling the deck as comfortably as I'd like and am not sure if it's me or the way I constructed the props.
Tony Tuccillo

Phoenix, AZ
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Eugene's performing Thought Sender at Biggs in Chicago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No6CawjKkus
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1192 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
I always enjoy Eugene Burgers performances. He always engages his audiences.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Very well performed, love Burger, so natural.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3054 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
What a voice!
jeffAwesome
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of jeffAwesome
I know this is a very old post, but I absolutely love performing this effect, I've only been lucky enough to perform it around 20 times so far... but its been great everytime. Everything is so well thought out. I've recently changed the box color to match all the cards minus the thought of card and I've switched the reveal to show all the cards are one color... except the card they're holding in their hand.

I find it surprising that so many people have forgotten about this effect. I love it.
solarzar
View Profile
Regular user
Solarzar
109 Posts

Profile of solarzar
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2007, Dynamike wrote:
Ok, I understand it. One of the members had the heart to call me from from another country. Everything was well explained. I must get some more w** because mine have dried up. I am going to try it with RF too.

Dynamike

Definitely use w** do not use RF. When properly applied the action is smoother with w**, doesn't take much.

Just my thoughts, Solarzar
Solarzar
The Magic is within us!
www.Magic4Life.com
www.Solarzar.net
solarzar
View Profile
Regular user
Solarzar
109 Posts

Profile of solarzar
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2016, solarzar wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2007, Dynamike wrote:

Dynamike

Definitely use w** do not use RF. When properly applied the action is smoother with w**, doesn't take much.

Just my thoughts, Solarzar

Sorry- didn't realize the age of the original post until I replied. Just my thoughts, Solarzar
Solarzar
The Magic is within us!
www.Magic4Life.com
www.Solarzar.net
Ramon M
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Ramon M
There is an edit in the video, wonder what happened there.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1461 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Part of Eugene’s script for “Thought Sender” also plays a role I his approach to B’Wave, as I learned from him long ago on a private workshop. Eugene lives on in every artist his words and example influenced.
jeffAwesome
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of jeffAwesome
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2017, Ben Blau wrote:
Part of Eugene’s script for “Thought Sender” also plays a role I his approach to B’Wave, as I learned from him long ago on a private workshop. Eugene lives on in every artist his words and example influenced.

You're right Ben. Its also a subtlety Eugene employed for all Equivoque that can literally take your approach to a whole new level.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Thought Sender Eugene Burger (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL