The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
System 44
by Dr. Wendy Woo & ALEXANDRE

System 88 by Docc Hilford is great and recommended! System 44, though not as involved or evolved, is not too shabby either.

Successful members of the Magic, Mentalism, and Venusian Artist communities understand the most powerful demonstration of worth is the ability to approach an individual cold, yet instantly and accurately reveal their deepest intimate secrets and desires. This is more than mentalism, it’s POWER. A power that attracts – it attracts money, women, prestige and fame.

Clever cold reading techniques require years of study and practice and don’t deliver the power a master of the game necessitates. Most Mentalists substitute strong mind tricks because they lack the true power of a master mind — power for which we so desperately hunger.

Under these demanding conditions, requesting someone to write down personal information is ridiculous. Billets, trick wallets, carbon paper, swami writers and cold reading lines won’t help. In fact, here they just make you seem like a phony trickster.

System 44 is NOT simple COLD READING, it does NOT require an understanding of human nature! Within seconds of selecting a target subject, System 44 analyzes the subject.

System 44 is amazingly accurate. Developed by professional mind reader, ALEXANDRE and clinical psychologist, Dr. Wendy Woo, it analyzes and defines personal characteristics. The target subject will be in shock at the unimpeachable information shown.

System 44 explains a psychological game that Dr. Wendy Woo has used for years to psychologically assess clients. With just a couple of simple questions the analyst knows a lot about the client’s subconscious desires! Mentioned in a best selling book a few years back System 44 has never before been explained for use by mentalists.

System 44 is 8 pages of information that you MUST HAVE!

There will only be 100 copies of System 44 given away to a qualified few. Then, they’ll be VERY rare and VERY expensive.

Look at All You Get:

• “The” System
• “What-to-Say” written script
• 8 Page eBook
• 2 Pages of meanings

Pages 8 - eBook

Availability: by request to friends and qualified individuals

Price: Priceless!

Unless I know you and/or your credentials, you may request System 44 by answering the following questions in private:

Docc Hilford’s System 88 is book number (?) in Docc’s Real Time Mentalism Series.

What are the first two words on page 123 of Corinda’s 13 Steps to Mentalism?

Have you purchased The Black School or any of my eBooks in the past? (If not please make a purchase and get back to me)

How tall is Dr. Lisa Chin?

Explain the Method to your favorite/most powerful effect.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2007-09-27 13:00, ALEXANDRE wrote:

How tall is Dr. Lisa Chin?

Hmm... perhaps, she is as tall as reverend Patrick Richey?
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I don't want to give it away and make it too easy for people to answer this question, but Dr. Lisa Chin is as tall, if not just a bit taller than, Dr. Wendy Woo.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
7ft 3 inches then... sorry but you did give it away Alexandre Smile
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
The real question is: "How tall is Cindy Lou Who?" My guess is about the same size.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-09-27 13:48, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
The real question is: "How tall is Cindy Lou Who?" My guess is about the same size.

Tony, this one is even easier to answer -

Cindy Lou Who is the stage name of your girl, Mitzy Poo. And because you told me how tall Mitzy Poo is, I know the answer.

Now - if only Alexandre would send us his priceless System 44 ...
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Ah - I see... well cindy lou who is also an anagram of Icy Hound Owl the result of that famous experiment with dalmatians breeding with birds of pray... so your answer has to be around about 2foot 5".... ok enough already..
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Never, Wendy Woo (and her two amigos) are well known.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Tony did beat me for a fracton of second...

http://www.wendywoo.com/

However, I did not know SHE was a doctor too...
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
And here is system 22

http://www.system22.com/
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
And here is system 11

http://www.system11.org/
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Now... shall we discuss the Zeno arguments of Achilles racing against the turtle? Or, probably, his argument of the negation of movement due to the infinte series of divisions between distances?
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

I just got thru a quick read of this one...

What can I say?

SYSTEM 44 is a great system!

Actually is a combo of TWO systems (or of two psychological games, if you will) with some interesting interpretation rules and meanings.

Thank You, Alex!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Well I appreciate it, but don't forget to thank Dr. Wendy Woo who had her well-manicured hands in this as well.

In fact she gets first billing as you can see from the cover here:

bp3.blogger.com
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of "System 44." The two included psychological games are fascinating, and offer excellent tools for establishing rapport with potential clients and audience members.

I was so impressed, I 'Googled' Dr. Wendy Woo--interesting results!

Alex, thank you for sending me a copy of your latest work!!

Now back to Zeno!!! What about that...arrow!!!!

Tom
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Did it come in a brown bottle hidden in a brown paper bag?
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Interesting book for sure. The first game, in the right venue, could be extended to a full length interaction or even be done in a group setting I believe. Same with the other game. I can think of several uses already - thanks!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

That sounds very good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL