The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4313 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I am having my copy of the System 44 e-book bronzed for safekeeping.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
BTW, mr. Vanderbeck, before you start working on "system 666"... Some of us are still waiting for the "babysitter of all booktests" you promised the community years ago Smile
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1247 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Thanks for the system Alaxandre!
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4313 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-10-18 03:08, Traveler wrote:
BTW, mr. Vanderbeck, before you start working on "system 666"... Some of us are still waiting for the "babysitter of all booktests" you promised the community years ago Smile

Alas, the "Babysitter of all Booktests" is actually my good friend, Payne's creation. Go bug him.

"System 666" (a.k.a. "A Wicked Pack of Cards") has already been published in "The Supplemental OORT."
That Creepy Magician
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
For you doubters out there here is a picture of Wendy Woo...current as of the date of this post.

http://www.wendywoo.com/
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Not the same one, mate
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Ohhh...Wendy Woo the 'Singing' Psychologist...now I understand!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I sleep with my copy of System 44 tucked safely under my dainty little pillow.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4313 Posts

Eddie, you would learn the system much faster if you actually read the manuscript (as opposed to trying to absorb it via the Edgar Cayce method).
That Creepy Magician
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Philemon, I must correct you, my friend, System 44 can in FACT be learned via the "Edgar Cayce" method.

Dr. Wendy Woo and I wanted to make sure of that.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4313 Posts

Oh sure... it can be learned via the Cayce method, but it's MUCH faster to simply read it.
That Creepy Magician
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Perhaps so, leaving out all the meditation and concentration ... you're right.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
System 44 is absolutely NOTHING.
I say (or write) this because there is nothing in the first 10 pages of System 44 that states that this is a WONDERFUL system.
I have found that the greatest mentalism, mind reading, and psychic methods and effects ALWAYS state that they are wonderful, great, fantastic, the "real work," and expensive (to keep out the merely curious.)
I, for one, am appalled that Alexandre would even put this out.
I have decided to email my copy back to him and only use this every once in a while.
I will admit that Alexandre's The Fortune Teller was well worth the exorbitant price that I paid for it, but putting out an effect without stating in the instructions just how great the effect is strikes me as inexcusable. It makes me feel like an incompetent boob.
Why would you do this to the community?
It is products like these that make me wish that there was a return policy in the magic world.
Who, sir, do you think you are?
Have you no shame?
I feel that the money that was spent on System 44 was a total waste.

Saddened by the experience,
Parson

Addendum:
And as far as that Gesticular Halitosis is concerned: I've had that for years. And I don't even have to use a phone. And I don't use stooges and offer a $1,000,000 reward to anyone who can prove that I do.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Sir,

I have refunded the full amount of System 44 as I like to keep my customers happy and in turn have sent you the yet unreleased Platinum Collector's Edition System 44 eBook autographed by Dr. Wendy Woo and myself.

Please accept that as our token of apology.

Regards,

Dr. Wendy Woo & ALEXANDRE
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Quote:
On 2007-10-19 15:20, ALEXANDRE wrote:
Sir,

I have refunded the full amount of System 44 as I like to keep my customers happy and in turn have sent you the yet unreleased Platinum Collector's Edition System 44 eBook autographed by Dr. Wendy Woo and myself.

Please accept that as our token of apology.

Regards,

Dr. Wendy Woo & ALEXANDRE

Although I am happy with System 44, I would be even happier if you refunded me my money and sent me the Platinum Collector's Edition System 44 eBook autographed by Dr. Wendy Woo and you. Of course, I would just settle for Dr. Wendy Woo autographing me.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Alexandre,

"Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last?"
First, you reduce me to a bumbling, babbling idiot by not writing that I was going to be a great mentalist after reading your book.
Then, for the sake of your own self promotion, you REFUND my money in front of God and everybody letting them know that I have gone bankrupt due to my investments in the Psychic Hotline Network. (How was I to know?)
Next, you will bring up that I was charged for illegal activities... THAT WERE NEVER PROVEN!
What kind of vendetta do you have against me?

Why can't you just go back and quietly fix the book and say that after reading this I will be able to do things that nobody else will be able to do and that the only reason that I paid too much money for it was to keep it out of the hands of losers and if I can't understand this then I am not very smart and that you understand all of this because you are ALEXANDRE?
While your apology is taken with a grain of salt, I will accept it because that is just the kind of person that I am.

Parson

BTW: If anyone has a need for it, I have a Platinum Collector's Edition System 44 eBook autographed by Dr. Wendy Woo for sale for $71.95 plus shipping.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Shhhhhh, I'm trying sleep here!!!
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Perhaps a silly question now that we all agreed how great this system is...
in which situations do you use this system (or system 88 for that matter). I'd hate to see something like this unused : it's practical, it's impromptu and it's strong. BUT you need some time with somebody in an environment in which you can talk. So... where and how do you use it ?
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
We go through the phonebook, psychologist by psychologist.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Unfortunately Dr. Wendy Woo is not longer able to communicate on the Magic Café, so as co-creator of System 44 I can tell you that the best way to approach someone is how it's instructed in the manual. I understand it's a lengthy piece of literature, but worth the time and effort.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL