The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
OK,
Here is the straight poop.
I bought several of Alexandre's pieces and I like the way he thinks.
For me, the reading of the second paragraph of the introduction of System 44 paid for ALL of the works that I have purchased from Alexandre. A Google search for the info in that paragraph will lead you to a wealth of information. The wonderful work of System 44 is only the TIP of the iceberg of knowledge and information that you are going to find.
A sincere "thank you" goes out to Alexandre (and others like him,) who share real information at a fair price(sometimes free) to fellow magi.
Thanks again, Alex,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Thank you, Parson, but special thanks goes to Dr. Wendy Woo, whose work must be appreciated and never forgotten.

Having said that, System 44 has a parallel universe ready to be explored by the most deserving of you.

+++++++++++++++

PsiDroid, spoon feeding is reserved mostly for young children who could get hurt by the use of a fork. You lead us to believe you have System 44, but records show you were not given clearance. You are currently under investigation by the International Anomalistic Group (IAG).

As a reminder, System 44 was created by Dr. Wendy Woo and ALEXANDRE and is now VERY rare and VERY expensive.

System 44 has a parallel universe ready to be explored by the most deserving of you.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
K******* has proven to be detrimental to those of us with diabetes. I strongly recommend Diet K******* or, better yet, Diet Caffeine-free K*******. Things go better.

There are, hidden in the above paragraph, subliminal hints about System 44's parallel universe.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
K******* may have parallels but the value in System 44 is the tie-in. I probably should not elaborate.

Of course "wanting to be right" and "showing the way" too literally will invalidate both systems.

As an aside I found great value in both Systems and they complement each other well. Now I have to return to that other universe.
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Alexandre don't know if you intentionally twisted my words for some reason of yours:i have only good things to say about your System 44 but I find that is better people know where most games like the cube can be found so that tomorrow they will not end up buying some ' new ' system by some rehashing mentalism creator . you may disagree about my assessment about Hilford but I stand by my word and iam free as you are to voice my disappointement about the OTHER system [not yours]
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Mariagi,

PsiDroid's post has been deleted for exposure in an open forum.
It is strange how you answered Alexandre's post while seemingly channeling PsiDroid.
Perhaps you would like to check in to this as it is against Café policy to have two usernames.
I feel certain that there is a simple explanation for this.

Peace,
Parson
+++a posse ad esse+++
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Quote:
On 2007-10-22 12:41, Parson Smith wrote:
Mariagi,

PsiDroid's post has been deleted for exposure in an open forum.
It is strange how you answered Alexandre's post while seemingly channeling PsiDroid.
Perhaps you would like to check in to this as it is against Café policy to have two usernames.
I feel certain that there is a simple explanation for this.

Peace,
Parson

Parson I wasnt aware of another post like mine. and now YOU say is gone. I believe you but I am not channeling anyone. simply I apparently posted the same thing about system 88 and about letting people know BUT my post has been removed

as for answering to alexandre I havent read to whom he was responding and my bad I thought he was answering to MY post [now deleted for some reason . exposure you say ??] because no other posts other than mine were saying something about Hilford . .

Iamm sure you can check that I indeed posted yesterday because you are part of the Cafè Stuff
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
System 44 is bringing out the weird in all of us ... very strange and mysterious occurrences seem to be taking shape ... one of which is Dr. Wendy Woo's sudden disappearance....

Parson, I had no idea you were part of the Café Stuff. Please explain.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Alexandre,
In this universe, there is Stuff and anti-Stuff.

Because of your lack of understanding as to the importance of self-aggrandizement, you have been relegated to the position of anti-Stuff.
I, on the other hand am not only Café Stuff, but the Real Stuff.

Peace,
Parson

Note to all from Café Rules: "...registering under multiple usernames is prohibited.
Members found to be using more than one account will be permanently banned and with no notice given. If using two accounts, both accounts will be banned, if three, then all three, etc. There is no reason to be registered under more than one name. This issue is NOT up for discussion. 'Nuff said."

Note: No posts by Mariagi have been deleted. One (1) post by PsiDroid was deleted.

Parson
+++a posse ad esse+++
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Quote:
I find that is better people know where most games like the **** can be found

If people were looking for systems like **** they would find them. They aren't hidden. And if you think System 88 or 44 is just a rehash of what is in either book mentioned then you have missed the point entirely.

I can vouch for Parson being the real stuff as we shared a pizza just a few weeks ago. He swore me to secrecy on the "device" he pulled from his pocket...
Subgenial
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Subgenial
How the hell do you get one of these?
I have just bought 'Beneath the mask' and 'The black school' from Alexandre - they are absolutly fantastic - there is so much in 'The Black School' - I am set up for life!
BTW did Randi pay up yet?
'Are we here?'
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
You have to answer the questions posted in the beginning of this thread. Then you have to go through a security clearance and finally do 50 push-ups. The problem you have at this point (besides the 50 push-ups) is the fact that System 44 is SOLD OUT and are now VERY rare and VERY expensive.

The Randi Challenge has been an interesting ride because now I have been accused of "blowing" on the pen, which is preposterous! So I will later this week shoot yet another video with feathers placed around the pen to prove I would not resort to such chicanery. I never thought getting a million dollars would be so difficult (that's a mere 500,000 quid for you guys in England)

Here is the video in case some of you are wondering.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Some people still think men didn't really land on the moon either, and no matter how strong or blatantly obvious the evidence, they still won't believe.

I hope the "device" didn't have something to do with the sudden disappearance of Dr. Woo. I just have an uneasy feeling. Since my intuition has always been right, I feel particularly unsettled. Please reassure me that the "device" is completely unrelated. I would like to be able to sleep at night once again.

Nicholas
Subgenial
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Subgenial
Alas I cannot do one pushup, unless someone I really like is underneath.
As for blowing on the pen - this is the oldest trick in the book - only I NEVER use any orifice in my head as a matter of principle.
'Are we here?'
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
I think it is up to Parson to reveal details about the "device". He showed me part of the device. I still don't fully understand what happened. The rest of the buttons remain a mystery. His wife did chuckle at one point for reasons unexplained.

Glad I got in on System 44 before that pushup requirement was added.

Gotta run a blue bird just flew in the window...
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
If Parson's is stuff and Alexandre is anti-stuff, then this whole thread should have been annihilated and would have disappeared . . .what's that light, things are going dim- oh noooo!
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
Subgenial
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Subgenial
Well - actually I got this some time ago - I think I was one of the first. I still had to do the pushups, so I do not know how you all got away with it!

Due to the fact that I have NO FRIENDS I have not had the chance to try this out yet. However, I read this book through at least 44 times, then I went out on the street with it.

Now I am DRAPED WITH GIRLS my social life COULD NOT BE BETTER.

I have posted here before that both Alexandre and Dr Wendy Woo are, in my HUMBLE opinion, GENII. This consolidates this view. Why is this being given away? This is potentially THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOK you will ever read! The innocent looking book must not be leaked to the ignorant, the results WILL BE DEVISTATING.

Infact, after learning each word in this book by rote - I have EATEN the book lest it fall into the wrong hands. I suggest YOU do THE same.
'Are we here?'
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
System 44 has not been "given away", rather, shared with deserving minds, perhaps those less selfish, who will take it upon themselves to enhance mind-expanding experiences throughout our world.

Eating System 44 is NOT recommended. Having it "bronzed for safekeeping" as Philemon suggested earlier, is.

Dr. Wendy Woo's disappearance is beginning to concern me. I don't want to suggest anything, just saying....
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Isso Liwok, Minister of Information for the Dr. X Show, suggests woomer has it she is sojourning on SpiderSkull Island. Toe Knee Eye Nose and Don Theo 111 know more details as this turban legend develops.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Subgenial
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Subgenial
Alexandre, you are quite right, I should NEVER have eaten the book - the main reason being that it was electronically stored on my laptop.
Even the best quality virgin oil could not cover up the fact that it was a difficult meal.
Upshot is, I had to go to the Doctors today. Oddly, my GP transferred me to a Psychiatrist. This was great, as it gave me chance to REALLY try out 44! So, I asked him, 'If you were a Psychiatrist, what would your therapy room look like?'
He then told me that he was, and that I was sitting in it!
'Are we here?'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL