The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
421 Posts

Profile of Tone
Quote:
On 2007-09-27 16:12, Dr Spektor wrote:
Now... shall we discuss the Zeno arguments of Achilles racing against the turtle? Or, probably, his argument of the negation of movement due to the infinte series of divisions between distances?

First you'll have to show us the "Irrational Number System"...
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
83 copies of System 44 still available, then it'll become VERY rare and VERY expensive....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Alaxandre

These hit like a 44 magnum, thank you and great job. Those who study these will find very valuable tools for both self discovery and in getting to know others.

Tony
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I got a call from Dr. Wendy Woo this morning thanking everyone for their support of System 44.

She's been lurking.

She says it's great exposure for her upcoming book (co-written with me) The Art of Shaolin Mentalism.

Here's a bit from the introduction:

Amongst other things the historical and philosophical aspects of Shaolin Mentalism are also explained, as many people, especially from Western societies, have frequently indicated to us the difficulty in obtaining such information, which is necessary for a proper appreciation of Shaolin Mentalism. Nevertheless, this book is mainly a practical guide.

The large number of people from both East and the West who practice Mentalism but do not know it's awe-inspiring application is alarming. It has become normal for many Mentalism students nowadays to learn only routine sets, which is actually only the first stage of Shaolin Mentalism training, without ever progressing to more advanced stages. This is unfortunate because not only is Shaolin Mentalism a very effective entertaining art, but the invaluable aspects of health and vitality as well as the development of the noble personality for which true Shaolin disciples are noted, are derived from training in Shaolin Mentalism as the ultimate entertaining art, and not as a demonstrative form to please spectators.

System 44 - only 43 copies left! Then they'll become VERY rare and VERY expensive.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Thanks, Alexandre, for sharing this with us. The first event is a charming twist on an old story. I loved the climax where Dr. Woo burst in with "Meetcha round the corner/ in a half an hour." The second event must be radically altered to be relevant for the colour-blind but at least it hadn't any nasty little suggestive transparent animals running around as a recent variation on this had.
Dr. Woo, how would we work a beige response in? That's the colour of the known universe, you know. And how about fuscous? We get that a lot from the climatologists we play with at the end of the day.
Anywoo, thank you! We love the fun you and Dr. Woo sent!--coupcoupdaddy
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
Pure brilliance at work. Why you are giving this away I have no idea. My wish is for you to take it off the market immediately.

two reading routines so direct, yet so sweetly subtle, they pack a whallop. After reading, I questioned my own beliefs on the subject. This ebook very well could have changed my career and Life.

If anyone else gets the chance, find it and keep it secret!! Keep it safe!!

Monte.....
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I'm going out to dinner with the sexy Dr. Wendy Woo tonight. I'll certainly let her know that System 44 is changing lives!

Speaking of which...

System 44 by Dr. Wendy Woo and ALEXANDRE

39 copies left, then it'll be VERY rare and VERY expensive.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Would she Woo?

I've asked a half dozen therapists the first question and they all answered, "Yes." Where will this all lead? This is fun on the phone, too!

--coupcoupdaddy

inner being worker
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
631 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
System 44 is a delight to behold. Dr. Woo is an interesting entity, to say the least. If you don't get something out of this text, then you simply shouldn't be in mentalism.

:)

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
668 Posts

Profile of magus
In reference to an earlier remark- Cindy Lou Hoo was with all the Hoo's in Hootown- mean old mr Grinch.

System 44 is twice as good as I thought it would be, and you would be half crazy to pass this up. If you cast this upon the waters, it would be increased tenfold, so that make it. what? 3.6%?
This would make an interesting intro for System 88, at any rate.
Wendy Woo has come a long way from being a homecoming princess/Ninja warrior.
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Dr Woo? Didn't I just watch that tonight? The British Time Lord fella?

*jeep!
--Granpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Paolo_1966
View Profile
New user
Italy
98 Posts

Profile of Paolo_1966
Congratulations, I think that with your "System44" cold reading will become in short time old stuff!!!!
Many thanks too at : http://www.blogger.com/profile/15549320287894089256
Moro Paolo
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
I knew Dr. Wendy Woo when she was still working on her Ph.D. at the University of Saskatchewan in 1990. You can find information at her dissertation at http://www.usask.ca/psychology/graduate/......ions.php . Never figured that she would ever do something as interesting and devious as System 44. Alexandre, you and Wendy have done a great job. This system is definitely a worker's dream.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Now we're ashamed of our jesting with the good doctor. Please accept our earnest regret.--coupcoupdaddy

inner being worker
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Please don't jest with her...
I was drawn to this system since I read the name "Wendy Woo". It was the name of a researcher in Florida I once contacted when I wrote my dissertation on the relation between modern art, drug abuse and weltschmerz. It was a depressing thing to write, I can tell you that.
Anyhow, I read some of Woo's papers about racism, drugs and mental illnesses. Those were all very enlightening.
Since she lived in Miami and I know Alexandre lives there also, I wondered if we were talking about the same person.
What can I say : it's a small world after all.
System 44 is brilliant in its simplicity, but what could you expect when two minds like this come together ?
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
As mentioned, I had dinner with Dr. Wendy Woo last night, she actually shed a tear in happiness about the support she's been getting with the release of System 44.

Here is a transcript of a moment of conversation we had last night. (I record all meetings with Dr. Wendy Woo)

"I think we should be charging for this, it's too good" I said.

"You know, ALEXANDRE, this is not about money for me, it's about the growth of humanity. I often wonder what an alien society, long after humans no longer exist on this earth, will learn after stumbling upon a copy of System 44 and trying it out of their fellow aliens. It's moving...."

"That's an interesting thought ... beautiful actually ... I suppose it would be wrong to charge for such a benefit."

"Oh no question. Please thank the Café members for their support and let them know that I feel deeply connected to every single of them, especially Gotama and Traveler, I go way back with these guys, but I rather not say more...."

"I understand, it's all about you and I now ... and don't worry your pretty little genius head, I'll let them all know how much you appreciate their love and support, babe."

And with that we lifted our wine glasses and toasted.

System 44 by Dr. Wendy Woo and ALEXANDRE

33 copies left, then they'll be VERY rare and VERY expensive.
baggins321
View Profile
Loyal user
United States
220 Posts

Profile of baggins321
I have system 88 and am not too disappointed with it. For the price though it should be twice as long and in a nice hardbound book. Also I don't like how they renamed "The Cube" personality test and call it the "System 88 Game". The Cube is a fairly old well known personality test but system 88 takes it as it's own.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
WOUPWOUP!

inner being worker
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Alexandré:

For the last thirty-odd years, I've been using a projective test reading system that has proven accurate for hundreds of my participants.

However, having read System 44, I instantly chucked my old system.

Now tell me, is there any truth to the rumor that you and Dr. Woo will be coming out with another gem, entitled "Window to the Weal"?

A grateful recipient of System 44,
Arnon
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Arnon, how in the world did you find out about "Window to the Weal?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL