The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Alexandré:

So then it's true!

I suggest you stop giving away System 44, start making substantial income from it, and then publish WTTW.

Just some friendly advice, to discourage the mildly curious.

Arnon
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2075 Posts

Profile of gabelson
System 44 is riveting and thought-provoking- an eyepopping, fun and practical system. Kudos to Alexandre and Dr. Woo! A complete education in a very quick read. What more can you ask for?
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
System 44 is eavesdropping into someone's personal, hidden side. Cleverly disguised as -- no, that would be telling, wouldn't it? But it is cleverly disguised, and I could have pulled this on my old "No D&D Gamers" group in 1980.

My Japanese cousin (Jonathan Scott) tells me that Dr Woo's name would be pronounced "Hu" and, indeed, has been phonetically spelled that way in the past. Her mother was recently interviewed on AFKN, and Jon promised to send me a tape; it seems System 44 was mentioned in the interview.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Bertrand Thornley
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa, FL
278 Posts

Profile of Bertrand Thornley
For us underachievers, will there be a System 22?
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business." Tom Robbins

Personal Revelation: I'm not a hippopotamus
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Alexandre - thanks for the book, can't understand why you are giving this out for free... wow... any chance Dr Woo can join you when you come to lecture in derby?
mescalito
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Dr. Woo will be traveling with me unless plans change. She does have a busy private practice. We'll be going on tour with System 44 this November!

She's lurking, guys and very appreciative of the nice comments. She has asked me to thank you all!

Yes, System 44 is free, but ONLY to a qualified few. And once they are gone, they are GONE, and will be VERY rare and VERY expensive. Speaking of which, I have 28 copies left!

Grandpa, her mother WAS in fact interviewed on AFKN and YES System 44 was sneaked in as a question. You are an informed man!

Gabelson, eye-popping indeed! I see you found the hidden Dr. Wendy Woo photograph! Congratulations. It's not easy.

Bertrand, System 22? Sure, just read half of System 44 and there you have it!
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2007-10-01 07:54, ALEXANDRE wrote:
just read half of System 44 and there you have it!

Wouldn't that be Sys4?

*je
--Gra Ch
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Bertrand Thornley
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa, FL
278 Posts

Profile of Bertrand Thornley
Of course! Why did I almost think of that?
Mormonyoyoman, I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds literalism a very viable form of humor. Cheers to ya
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business." Tom Robbins

Personal Revelation: I'm not a hippopotamus
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
A well known funeral palour
610 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Wow - I just read this. It's most excellent. Can't wait to give it a spin.

I studied Dr Woo's work as a psychology undergraduate. I will be studying her work a lot more now, in my post-grad days.

As for Alexandre - I'm definitley going to have to read up on some more of his writings, as soon as I have the time.

Thanks Alexandre for this gift you have bestowed on us. You've made me hungry for more knowledge, and boosted my already high levels of enthusiasm for both mentalism and psychology.

Olly
"We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines" - W. Axl Rose, circa 1992.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2838 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Alexandre, I've replaced my standard intake interview with System 44. Please don't tell anyone. But I'm getting more useful info than ever! Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Being an englishman and altogether up with you new-fangled american chaps - I still can't quite work out whether this is all a jolly fine jape or not...

though I can instantly turn you all into dick van dyke...just say the next two words outloud:

MAURI PARPENS
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2007-10-02 19:03, abraxus wrote:
Being an englishman and altogether up with you new-fangled american chaps - I still can't quite work out whether this is all a jolly fine jape or not...

though I can instantly turn you all into dick van dyke...just say the next two words outloud:

MAURI PARPENS

That's the "phonetic" way of saying it in Cockney ?

Grandpa Chet, wouldn't that make her name "Woo Hoo" (HU)!? Smile

John
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Its the phonetics for dick van dyke's attempt at being cockney...

you wouldn't adam it if you thora'd what a real one bunnied like, you'd fink he was havin' a tin bath...guv'nor...
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3124 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
System 44, everything you think it might be, and more. Learning curve is a breeze. You can use this in a multitude of ways. This is valuable, very valuable. Nuff said!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Dr. Wendy Woo has announced to me just this morning that with the phenomenal success of System 44, she is considering dropping out of her private practice to go into Mentalism full time!

This is very exciting news.

I'll keep you posted.

With that she also told me about a routine she'll be releasing soon. She calls it "Dr. Woo's Journey". Here's the ad copy she told me she'll be releasing with the routine:

Dr Wendy Woo's "Dr. Woo's Journey" will leave your audience completely astounded!

After dinner, the host asks you to perform a miracle. You explain the ability of the great mystics to be in two places at one time, and of course, offer proof for such a claim.

You require several items from the host, which he provides, the most important being his own deck of playing cards. He thinks of any card in the deck and writes its name on a slip of paper. This paper, his cards and a blank slip are sealed in an envelope.

The host hides the package anywhere he wishes; in the attic, the basement or under the stairs.

After he returns, the lights are turned out and you begin to take on an eerie glow. Somehow, in your hands is the envelope, and it opens for you. You remove the paper and read what only the host knows-the name of his mentally selected card! You then write something on the other slip and put both back in the envelope.

Next, his worn deck of cards appears in your hands (yes the cards he hid moments ago!) and you run through the deck, removing his card and dropping it on the palm of his hand.

The glow fades and the lights are turned on again. The host runs to his secret hiding place and retrieves the package. Upon examination, the deck is missing one card, his card! Furthermore, the blank slip of paper sealed in the envelope has a message for your host-a message that absolutely proves you found his secret place!

* Uses a borrowed deck
* Spectators see the borrowed deck appear in your hands
* The host's actual card is given to him
* No force
* No impression devices
* Host unseals the envelope and checks everything himself
* You touch nothing once the envelope is sealed
* You never leave your seat or need to know where the cards or envelope are hidden
* A truly shocking routine!

Wow. I believe Dr. Wendy Woo will be a force to reckon with in our business.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18820 Posts

Profile of IAIN
You naughty americans you...
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I don't know what to say. Dr. Wendy Woo is on a roll! She just sent me this other thing she's working on, this is how she's explaining it to me:

"It's a Woo Woo"

A perfect startling new way to read minds!
Imagine working high end night clubs with a deck of cards and a handkerchief and getting paid good money for ten minutes of amazing mentalim entertainment. That is exactly what Dr. Wendy Woo plans to do with this blindfold act, It's a Woo Woo! And now you can do it too.

Effect: Two spectators shuffle a full deck of cards. You ask a man to help by having three people select a card each. These are of course, free selections, as you don't even see who participates. The cards are shown to others in the crowd, but not to you.

The cards are returned to the deck and the man cuts the deck repeatedly. Now you are blindfolded with an ungimmicked blindfold, legitimately blinded.

Cards are held up one at a time and discarded. But when the audience sees a selected card, they all "think" the word "stop" and you announce that the card held is one that was selected. Although you have not seen the card and the deck has been out of your hands for the selections and returns, you find the selected cards -- apparently by thought alone!

But that's not all! While the man holds up cards, you announce the final selection, then reveal the name of the spectator who chose it and finally name the chosen card!!

This is done while the cards are still in the man's hands. Truly Unbelievable!!

This can be done in a living room for friends or on a dance floor of a night club. All of Dr. Woo's recently written night club patter is included for you to use as well.

Always ready; no pre-show work required.

Can be prepared with any standard deck

Two different handlings are explained.

The full night club version is included.

Can be performed close-up or walk around.

Dr. Wendy Woo has given every nuance and gesture.

She's included the jokes, lines, and bits of business necessary for mentalism work in a night club setting.

More importantly, Dr. Wendy Woo discusses her personal thoughts of what a night club audience might expect and how to deliver it to them on a psychological level.

If you want to work night clubs, or to just amaze your friends, this routine is for you. More than just a trick, it is a ten minute routine!

Good job Dr. Wendy Woo!!! Looking forward to the release of this!

SYSTEM 44 by Dr. Wendy Woo and ALEXANDRE

I only have a few of these still available, then they'll become VERY rare and VERY expensive!
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
What in gods name is SYSTEM 44, Ive followed the thread and Im none the beeding wiser.......
E.O.I
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2007-09-27 13:00, ALEXANDRE wrote:
System 44
by Dr. Wendy Woo & ALEXANDRE
System 44 explains a psychological game that Dr. Wendy Woo has used for years to psychologically assess clients. With just a couple of simple questions the analyst knows a lot about the client’s subconscious desires! Mentioned in a best selling book a few years back System 44 has never before been explained for use by mentalists.

System 44 is 8 pages of information that you MUST HAVE!

There will only be 100 copies of System 44 given away to a qualified few. Then, they’ll be VERY rare and VERY expensive.

Look at All You Get:

• “The” System
• “What-to-Say” written script
• 8 Page eBook
• 2 Pages of meanings

Pages 8 - eBook

Availability: by request to friends and qualified individuals

Here you go.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Thank you Tony,tis clear now and sounds verrrrry interesting,hmmm.
Regards Mark
E.O.I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL