The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
And Im jiggered if I could answer al bar two of the questions to qualify( LOL ).
E.O.I
Dr. Wendy Woo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Dr. Wendy Woo
My system was not created to "pick up women" but to delve deeper into the human psyche and offer greater rapport to a society that is becoming more and more individualized and alone. Though, sure, you can use it as a PUA (as you call it) too.

I appreciate all the support from all of you and am moved to tears when I am reminded of System 44's success.

Here's to the future!

Love,

Dr. Wendy Woo
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1779 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Wow, this is some whacked out stuff, I could never imagine that a couple of simple scenarios could unleash such insight, detail & emotions on a participant. This Dr. Wendy Woo I have heard referances to her concerning her work in the psychic underground & shut eye industries, I had always thought she was some type of myth, but it looks not to be the case, how does someone with this kind of ability stay out of the limelight!
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Wendy, it's great to see you here at last.
How strange that you finally entered the same "underworld" of dark, deceptive arts as I did. Thanks again for helping me out with my thesis (so many years ago now, I hope you remember). I look very forward to reading more from you. System 44 was great, but I can see some ideas you shared with me in the past that could be very well adapted to this art form. I know, because I did. With succes !
Peace,
Ringo
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Reading this thread, I feel like I've gone up three levels. Spooky, mysterious, and bizarre!
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
... but admit, that is what "mentalism" is all about !
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yes, that it is. Smile
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Isso and Isnot Liwok, Lucia Von Franz, Dr. X, Solara Velossa, Ellen Elpy, The Mechanic, The Amanuensis, Little Egypt, MouseWoman and coupcoupdaddy ALL WELCOME DR. WOO!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Dr. Wendy Woo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Dr. Wendy Woo
Traveler, I remember, how could I forget, though I'm not sure I can share with others what I shared with you *blush*.

tboehnlein, (how do you pronounce that btw?) shhhh....

Thank you guys!!!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Just to let you guys know that System 44 is on my website.

http://www.eyesandminds.com/store.htm

I only have a dozen or so left, then they'll be VERY rare and VERY expensive.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Knock Knock:Who's there?

Dr.Woo.

Dr.Woo who?

"Woo hoo to you too sweetheart,now where am I?"[W.C. Fields as Professor Henry R. Quail 'International House'(1933)]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024183/
Keith Brown
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
91 Posts

Profile of Keith Brown
This is a cool system of games. Thanks for the insight.
~Dr. Keith Brown
<BR>"The Master of Mystery"
<BR>www.KeithBrownMagic.com
<BR>
www.TheInvisibleMagicShop.com
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
For those who care to know, I've been away traveling the East, using my well-earned money from my ebook sales in search of...

well...

Truth be told, Wendy Woo apparently beat me to it!

I have spent the last three months with certain "masters", writing my new book based on a system that was to be an eye-opener of note for the mentalist community!

Little did I know that the good doc had been there and done that! And then had the audacity to share it with Alexandre! If only I realized that those certain "masters" would sell out so easily, I wouldn't have spent all those hours in meditation contemplating the great mantra "Oh Waa Tagoo Siam".

Alexandre, well done! System 44 makes a mockery of systems that have come before it. Only the blessed few that have ventured into these deep murky waters to read, contemplate and understand it's cold raw power know what they now have!

Ps. For all it's worth, I'm sure I could have made it nine and a three-quater pages!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Quote:
On 2007-10-09 12:46, psi-co wrote:

If only I realized that those certain "masters" would sell out so easily...

Dr. Wendy Woo is a very influential woman. She has powers beyond imagination, this is why she's considering giving up on her private practice to go into Mentalism full-time.

Here's an example of something she has coming out soon:

Molecular Halitosis

coming out soon:

Here is what the audiences sees:

A spectator is asked to think of any thought. It can be a name, a place, a date, a number, a color, any thought at all. A phone number is randomly selected from any phonebook. There is no force of the name or number from the book! The person is called and asked to guess what the spectator is thinking. The person on the phone names the thought! The spectator speaks to the randomly selected person and he tells the spectator exactly what she's thinking!

This is an incredible effect. Check the important features listed below.

Don't be left behind!

Key Features:

* Any thought can be projected
* Anyone can be phoned
* Any phone book can be used to choose a person
* The spectator always has a free choice in thought and person phoned
* The person phoned can be completely unknown to you or anyone else in the audience
* No code is used
* No stage whispers to spectator (God forbid) or person phoned
* The spectator is never "in on it"
* The spectator can talk to the person
* Can be performed impromptu, up close or on stage

Dr. Wendy Woo is just incredible!

System 44 ... mere scraps left, then they'll be VERY rare and VERY expensive.
Dr. Wendy Woo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Dr. Wendy Woo
I really didn't want that to come out so early, but yes, and thank you!
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I'm willing to pay twice as much for Molecular Halitosis as I did for System 44! I hope Dr. Woo is taking pre-orders.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4313 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
System 44 is so fantastic, I'll be releasing my special version, "System 666," soon. Smile
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2007-10-09 22:37, Philemon Vanderbeck wrote:
System 44 is so fantastic, I'll be releasing my special version, "System 666," soon. Smile

Sounds like a winner. Hope that it's in time for Halloween ! Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I am one of the few lucky ones (at this early stage) who has seen System 666 by Philemon and I can tell you it's actually too strong for Halloween.

As I recently stated in a private message to Philemon, release this world changing document at your own risk, and don't look to me for help after you get in trouble.
Talizman
View Profile
New user
Peterborough, UK
33 Posts

Profile of Talizman
Thank you for sending me a copy of System 44. It's an ingenious system, and I'm stunned that you're giving it away for free. It's surely got to be a must-have for anyone who performs readings, or who is thinking about doing so.

Alexandre, I take it that this is the same Wendy Woo who has been causing quite a bit of excitement on another forum with her "Nostril Necromancy" routine?
“A Thaum is the basic unit of magical strength. It has been universally established as the amount of magic needed to create one small white pigeon or three normal-sized billiard balls” - Terry Pratchett
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » System 44 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL