The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » McBride Double Jumbo Card Fan Finale vs. The Tony Clark's Giant Card Fan Production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
I own the Jeff McBride an their awesome. I got them a year a go at the world magic seminar, it was great cause when I purchased them he took the time to show me how to use them.

Jose
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Actually, I use both Tony Clark's & Jeff McBride's to close my card manipulation set. At the end of my diminishing card routine I produce Jeff's (only one) as a regular fan. Then the fan enlarges. As people are applauding, I produce the larger Tony Clark fan. I always hear audible gasps, then louder applause.

For the price, these are both worth buying. You will not be able to make thses as well as these 2 men have. Save money and time by buying props that will work well.

Just my take.

Lou
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Try the joe cossari card act. fine booklet.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jeff's card finale is made to appear that regular size poker cards transform into a jumbo fan. Tony's Giant fan production is just that, a production of a giant fan of cards. Tony's cards are 4 times the size of Jeff's. They are in no way the same effect.

Jeff says he started with Bro. Hammon's Fan-to-See trick and altered the make-up to work sleightly differently. It is an improvement over the original. Looks more magical.

I recommend both as they will enhance any card routine. Both require hours of work to perform correctly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » McBride Double Jumbo Card Fan Finale vs. The Tony Clark's Giant Card Fan Production (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL