The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Fitch vanish/asher twist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
Coin vanish-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oQLApimct64&a......;search=

Asher twist-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QiJWUPkO4fA&a......;search=

Let me know what you all think! Tips are appreciated...and no I don't mean money. But then again, I'm not against it. haha

Michael
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Nice coin vanish.
(Don't you just hate it when you nail a difficult sleight and flub an easy one?)

Nice Asher Twist
(Very smooth.)

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Good job.
Thanks for sharing.

~JOhn
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Way too much movement on the twist BEFORE the move happens (adjusting the packet). It looks like you are doing a half pass rather then the twist move.

But otherwise, nice!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I can't do the Asher Twist well enough to feel comfortable with it so I'm one to talk, but it's always seemed to me that the move has to be done in this flowing way from card to card, with the cards being rhythmically spread and unspread. In your performance you are creating these pauses to do the move as opposed to doing the move during the actual spreading. It reads a little obvious to me... just my two cents.
SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
Thanks a lot guys, I noticed that too. I think I'm gonna re shoot it and I will repost it and see what you guys think.
SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
Bugjack, I just wanted to clear it up. I understand what you are saying about when to do the move. Actually I did the move when I spread and unspread. The pause you are seeing is when I get my break. They were new cards and for me it was harder to pull that card down with the pinky. But I will reshoot and see if I get rid of the pause.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Fitch vanish/asher twist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL