We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..12..20..28..36..44..47~48~49 [Next]
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
I was one of the nine mentalists competing at the Israeli 'The Successor' with Uri Geller.
This so cool that NBC bought the format which now calls 'Phenomenon'. It was also been sold to Germany.
In Israel the show got so much criticism as well as VERY high rating.
I believe that anywhere else the show will get more respect for it's art.
What do you think about that TV show?

BTW, if you want to see what I've done at the show, look at the links below (it's in Hebrew, but not hard to understand what's going on):

Book Test
Mind Reading (I got what was the childho......ing of)

:dance:
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Very good!!!
Did they have Chat Rooms set up to discuss your performances?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Keshet TV networks had message board for opinions and talkbacks. Basically it became 'low level' message board.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey, that show looks actually very nice... love all the lights flashing and the dark set...

I am glad I know my hebrew... great performance, Roei! I almost feel like saying Yosher Corach!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Who was on "The Successor" ????
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Amir Lustig, Ehud Segev, Roei Zaltsman, Shimi Atias, Assaf Nissim, Menny Lindenfeld, Yoni Garcin, Lior Suchard & shimon Nahmani
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I saw Ehud Segev in Hollywood.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Yes it looks extremely well done, I hope this is a sign of what we are to see in America. Roei how did you place? Nice set by the way...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
The production invested lots of $$$ producing the show. The intro was amazing. I heard that NBC makes an intro that looks alike.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It looked like everyone was dressed in a similar fashion. Did they have you wear similar cloths or was that your choice?
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
It seems so. I think there was no apparent reason for that...This is hot out from the oven, a new TV show called Phenomenon to replicate our Israeli version of the successor with Uri Geller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5sRA6typn4
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Are some of those clips from your show?
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
The clips at the very first post are the items I did at the Successor show.
The book test is a thing I do on regular basis.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I meant the clips on the promo.
There are four dudes and a chic.....I didn't remember seeing any of them in Hollywood either.
Is the US promo clips from the first show
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Slim, I think the people in the deseret are there as "stooges" just for the promo, not part of the show.. notice that Criss is near by. Smile

The parts in the studio are from the Israeli show.
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
I'm sorry, but the NBC promo is pretty ordinary. It doesn't compare to the extremely entertaining promo for the Israel version: http://www.uri-geller.com/Uri_Show.htm
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I like the funny music and theme. Very enjoyable! I put a Spell on You is the background music that The Bean and I use sometimes Smile
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
Quote:
On 2007-10-02 14:02, Slim King wrote:
I like the funny music and theme. Very enjoyable! I put a Spell on You is the background music that The Bean and I use sometimes Smile

Screamin' Jay Hawkins, "I put a spell on you" is my ringtone on my handy.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-09-29 10:01, Roei wrote:
I was one of the nine mentalists competing at the Israeli 'The Successor' with Uri Geller.

Congradulations Roei.
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
I will not be in the American show.
BTW, four out of the 10 competitors are originally from Israel. At the Phenomenon clip you can see: Menny Lindefeld, Yoni Garcin, Amir Lustig & Shimi Atias who participated with me in the Israeli show 'The Successor'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..12..20..28..36..44..47~48~49 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL