We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..13..21..29..37..45..47~48~49 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Hold it now.......
Are you telling me that 40% of the American show are LOSERS from the Israeli show?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20346 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Wow
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
No, I'm saing tht four of the new competitors are Israelies who have Green Card and live in USA.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Outsourcing mentalism.
fib
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So these are four guys who didn't make it on the "Successor" show?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Slim King, Are you asking this for REAL?
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
I am if he is not.

J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I guess that I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that there are four Israeli Mentalists on the Phenomenon show? Were they contestants on "Successor" or did they just try out for it? I was wondering because I saw Ehud in Hollywood. Of course I'm for REAL. Why wouldn't I have these questions?
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Slim, Roei just told you that they are not from the Israeli show, but ones who live in the US and have Green Card.

I believe Yigal Meskia is one.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
So none of these guys were on the show in your world?

Ehud was not on the show in Isreal?

J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
In our world? It's called a country, Jim.

And yes he was, I didn't know that he lives in the US. He deserves to be on the new show if he got chosen, a very talented guy.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3000 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
He already said that Ehud was on the other show.

I’m curious, why are you so concerned whether contestants succeeded or failed at becoming a finalist on the Israeli show?

The fact is that, regardless of past failures or successes, they beat out the present competition to be a finalist on this show.

Quote:
On 2007-10-02 20:20, Jim-Callahan wrote:
So none of these guys were on the show in your world?

Ehud was not on the show in Isreal?

J ack

H.O.A-X
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I was under the concept of an American show. There were no mentalists auditioning from the UK, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa or any place else. I'm even more confused now. So I guess my question is this..."Did these contestants audition for the SUCCESSOR show in Isreal?" If so, were any of them good enough to make that show? That's all I'm asking.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3000 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Are you saying that you believe that contestants not born in the USA are banned from auditioning?

Where did you get that impression? Can you provide a link?
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Elliott B,

I asked a question that was all.

Sorry if ya don't like it.

J ack

H.O.A-X
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3000 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
And I asked you a question as well….
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Good for you.

Well done.

But since your question is based upon missunderstanding it is an act of futilty to answer it for it will only make sense possibly to the lost.

J ack

H.O.A-X
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3000 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Very well. No problem, then.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17546 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I see no problem at all. I just thought that this was NBC's "adaptation" of an Israeli show.
http://magicfriend.wordpress.com/2007/09......s-angel/
I wasn't aware that it was also part of the Israeli show. See the difference and how it may be confusing?
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Slim, just because those mentalists were born in Israel, doesn't mean they were chosen just because of that. It probably means that the producers enjoyed what they saw.

Shouldn't Meskia be allowed there just because of where he was born?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..13..21..29..37..45..47~48~49 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL