The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..25..30..35..40..45..47~48~49 [Next]
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Slim, does this mean you wont be making anymore dvd's? I was looking forward to some more of your devious thinking!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have promised to release the Naked on a Beach series . It has been delayed due to Phenomenon, but financial pressure may prompt me to begin the marketing process again. Seveal trips to the West Coast with another one planned and the day after I returned from the last one my car broke...BAD! (Plus past mistakes too numerous to mention) Smile
I am thinking of releasing some of my NBC audition routines. They worked pretty well Smile Got me on standby and a little more maybe Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Count me in as a supporter of your phenomenal work.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Absolutley count me in Slim, if you decide to release anything I will most happily hit the send button on my paypal account. I like your way of thinking.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Anyone else having a problem signing in to the Phenomenon forum on NBC?

Somehow it won't take my email, so I can't register.

Is it a MAC thing?
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Alexandré:

What's the URL address where you are trying to register?

Arnon
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
http://my.nbc.com/accounts/register?redi.......com/nbc

I can fill everything out except where it says "email", the very first thing on there.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I tried registering about 10 times over the past month using 3 different browsers and two different email services, it accepts everything then records an error when it is processing.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
See ... just in case there's ridiculous exposure, I think some of us should be on there to throw people off.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Alexandré:

You need to start by filling in your email address on this page:

http://my.nbc.com/accounts/registeremail/

Proceed from there, and PM me or post if you have a problem.

Good luck!

Arnon
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Done deal, Arnon, thanks for that.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
My pleasure - but please note, your mailbox was/is full so I wasn't able to PM you.

Arnon
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Took care of it, thanks again.
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
486 Posts

Profile of Roy
Any one got some news?
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1111 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
I spoke to one of the contestants. He told me that the cast is getting along really well, and that each of them has a different take on mentalism. Apparently, a good variety is what the producers were looking for. The performers are apparently unified in their belief that the show is not about winning the money, but promoting mentalism.

The producers are being very respectful of the performers, and Banachek has served as an excellent go-between. Exposure will not be an issue. Banachek and the performers are being absolutely adamant about that.

They just saw the set for the show on Friday, and my contact reports that it is "beautiful." They've been filming personal stories about the contestants to include in the show.

All in all, my contact is very optomistic and excited about the show, as apparently are all the performers. He's personally invested, of course, but he thinks it will be good for mentalism. If nothing else, he says, more of the American public will know what a mentalist is.

Bob

P.S. He said Jim Callahan is a "very nice guy."
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I think some of the exposure might happen on the NBC forum. I'm already there and this guy has already bashed Uri, so naturally when the show starts people will be talking about methods and since it's not a "magic" board, I'm not sure they'll bother removing those sort of things.

I'll be throwing some people off. Give me a hand when the show starts.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-10-12 11:26, Slim King wrote:
I have promised to release the Naked on a Beach series . It has been delayed due to Phenomenon, but financial pressure may prompt me to begin the marketing process again. Seveal trips to the West Coast with another one planned and the day after I returned from the last one my car broke...BAD! (Plus past mistakes too numerous to mention) Smile
I am thinking of releasing some of my NBC audition routines. They worked pretty well Smile Got me on standby and a little more maybe Smile

Slim King, please don't forget about me.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
From what I hear Bob is right on. There seems to be a comradery developing between the contestants that overshadows the WINNING aspect of the show.
I have a set of VooDoo Dolls representing the contestants in my library. Of course I'm putting all of the Blessings on Jim Callahan. Hope nothing bad happens to the other guys or I'll get blamed Smile
Good luck to all, but a PARANORMAL one for J ack Galloway Smile
:cheers:
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Hey Cats & Kittens looks like they have some of the contestants intervuiw clips up.

Here is a link http://www.nbc.com/Phenomenon/video/index.shtml#mea=165989

Best Wishes,

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
Very nice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..25..30..35..40..45..47~48~49 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL