The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..47~48~49
Vanian
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena, CA - Portland, OR
137 Posts

Profile of Vanian
Quote:
On 2007-10-27 01:51, HollyMental wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-10-27 01:45, DJM wrote:

Idolize Ehud? I know nothing about him except from watching him on both of the Geller shows. I can't even call myself a fan. No surprise how you come up with false conclusions so easy.

If he wanted people to think he has powers then he wouldn't have to deny it live on air for the entire country to hear, or in many interviews for the press. But whatever you tell yourself, Holly.

My apologies for the assumption that you were a fan. I could have sworn you said several times you thought he would win, which led me to believe you were a fan. If indeed that isn’t true, then I apologize. And apparently it’s not so I’m sorry.

It’s interesting that you say you know virtually nothing about him but yet defend him so staunchly when he claims to possess supernatural powers in the bio of his own website.

Holly

I seem to be doing the same sort of thing... I REALLY don't like Criss Angel, yet I've been defending him today all up and down these forums like some sort of fanboi... I really need to let everyone else just say whatever they feel about him even if I feel it's unjustified at times. But Criss is a big boy and he can fight his own fights from now on (not that he cares, with the money he's making!)
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
Quote:
Mariagi says:
GELLER is the ONLY ONE who could rightfully use THE Mentalist
Please tell us you're not serious.
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
HollyMental
View Profile
Elite user
OR
423 Posts

Profile of HollyMental
Quote:
On 2007-10-27 01:56, genshi wrote:

I seem to be doing the same sort of thing... I REALLY don't like Criss Angel, yet I've been defending him today all up and down these forums like some sort of fanboi... I really need to let everyone else just say whatever they feel about him even if I feel it's unjustified at times. But Criss is a big boy and he can fight his own fights from now on.

Mentalists are by necessity very assertive and outspoken people. If you think about it, we get along pretty good, considering. Smile

Holly
The devil can advocate for himself.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Holly, is that his bio that you are talking about?

"I don't have any supernatural powers, on the contrary - my powers are so natural that they are super natural. In my show I combine my special abilities as a performer with magic and spirituality. My goal: to make this world a better place and to help people realize that our deepest desires aren't materialistic, but spiritual. If I can use all the publicity and stage-presence I get to bring people closer to the light, my destiny is fulfilled."

From what I understand, Ehud is a believer of the Kabbalah which is from where he takes his spirituality inspirarion from and combines it with magic. He says it very clear on his website he doesn't have any supernatural powers, and also in two of the Geller shows and in interviews.
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Gosh! Is Phenomenon this boring?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Phenomenon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..47~48~49
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL