The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Backdrop Stand Plans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Does anyone have any plans or know of any available for an easy setup backdrop stand..That I could build inexpensively.. I have a jet set and its to small for my new backdrop and besides that the new backdrop is 7 feet one piece with a pocket at the top for hanging.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
If you want to build the stand easily and inexpensively from PVC pipe, you'll find plans in Jim Gerrish's PVC Pipe Illusion book 1 - "Portable Stage" (on my site). You may not need a full sized stage or booth complete with dressing room area, but the article also shows how to make some backdrop screens.

In Book 4, Jim gives plans for four different backdrop/illusions which are used at the beginning of your show to make you or an assistant appear, and then it remains on stage as a backdrop screen for the rest of the show.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Backdrop Stand Plans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL