The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Jimmy Krzak at O'Donovan's in Chicago (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kerpa
View Profile
Special user
Michael Miller
594 Posts

Profile of kerpa
Last night my wife and I and 2 other couples had the pleasure of eating dinner at O'Donovan's, 2100 W. Irving Park in Chicago. Jimmy Krzak sat down at our table (after we finished dinner - excellent food, by the way) and gave a phenomenal, personal show for us. Now I had enjoyed hearing Jimmy lecture our club (Conjuror's Corner, Roselle, IL) last year. Knowing the secrets did not diminish by one iota the enjoyment and entertainment I got. Non-stop wall to wall fun for 10 to 15 minutes. I learned a lot but more than that, had a great amount of fun. Card productions, lethal looking knife card stab (of 3 selected cards), and a great baseball themed benson bowl (I think) type closer. It's Jimmy's involvement of us spectators that was so wonderful and blew me away.
Jimmy is one very gracious and fun guy - his experience dates back to Schulien's (which is what O'Donovan's once was).
I highly recommend you visit from Thursday to Sunday evenings (6p - 10p according to the web site), next time you are in Chicago. Truly an inspiring and genuinely fun experience.
Michael Miller
(Michael Merlin: original family --and stage-- name)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Jimmy Krzak at O'Donovan's in Chicago (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL